Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Preseason Game #1: Broncos @ Colts, August 11th, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, richard pallo said:

Raekwon Davis?  Anyone else think he will not play for us this year due to his blood pressure problem.  They’ve had weeks to figure it out.  Still on the sideline.

It's really weird. This should just be a medication thing right? Why is that taking so long?

• Like 1

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

Bortolini at Center. Goncalves at Right tackle. Build that depth baby.

Ballard is  doing what I have thought he should do. Build the Oline depth through the draft. Don’t rely on FA. Oline depth is scarce in the league and this way your locked into the depth for 4 years.

• Like 1

Just now, indyagent17 said:

The offense and defense have been poor. NO pass rush at all and have not even touched one of their QB’s. I know it’s PS but very disappointed 

... What? No pass rush? Did you watch the first teams reps man?

• Like 2

Just now, indyagent17 said:

The offense and defense have been poor. NO pass rush at all and have not even touched one of their QB’s. I know it’s PS but very disappointed 

I honestly thought our starting Dline looked very promising. It's the secondary that has me scared.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Ballard is  doing what I have thought he should do. Build the Oline depth through the draft. Don’t rely on FA. Oline depth is scarce in the league and this way your locked into the depth for 4 years.

And develop. That's the big thing. You can find really quality players drafting and developing at o-line. No easy routes to strong and deep o-lines.

3 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Try not to get worked up about guys that won't even see 20% snap shares in the regular season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Raekwon Davis?  Anyone else think he will not play for us this year due to his blood pressure problem.  They’ve had weeks to figure it out.  Still on the sideline.

They could just be allowing him to work through it naturally, without medication, but that can definitely take some time.

20 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Tell us how you felt about Granson letting up on the well thrown crosser!

You won't find Anyone posting here that comments on it. Just one person after another that missed what was right before your eyes, if one actually watches the game. 

1 hour ago, tweezy32 said:

Did granson stop or slow down a bit? I. Thought it looked like he slowed down didn’t see the ball at first

I said it early and seen the same thing. He definitely slowed down. 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I think once teams get in the regular season your going to see a lot of trick plays and it will be fun.

Hopefully. The NFL is emphasis on safety has been taken away what made football fun to watch over the years. I mean these guys get paid millions of dollars I think it’s worth the risk no?

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Curious how they inside works. Can’t un until the catch it? How does it work now?

Only used in 4th quarter by trailing team. Has to be declared in advance. As far as know, existing rules on onside kicks carry over otherwise.

• Like 1

Just now, Shive said:

They could just be allowing him to work through it naturally, without medication, but that can definitely take some time.

No way is that going to work or rather it'll definitely be hard unless he has great discipline