Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Day 3 is the Day

PatMcAfeeFan

Grigson will ear his paycheck today. If he makes good picks and finds some hidden gems today then we will love him for years. If he doesn't do well in the late rounds we will chase him out of Indy with pitch forks and torches. I hope he does well today and drafts some studs that will be great for years to come.

Grigs knows what hes doing,Pags knows what he needs.So let us sit back and enjoy the ride.Grigs was an O-lineman he must see something in the FA signings or Ben.Pags is a DEf guru he must see more talent on the team and players he needs to run his schemes or they would of picked them.I'm thinking IMO that they see better players in later rds that will fill the needs they want filled.Give me Kitchen and Harris at this point I'd be fine.Bring on the Duck and Kitchen

Grigson will ear his paycheck today. If he makes good picks and finds some hidden gems today then we will love him for years. If he doesn't do well in the late rounds we will chase him out of Indy with pitch forks and torches. I hope he does well today and drafts some studs that will be great for years to come.

No offense, but please.......stop.....with the "WE". WE will not do any such thing. Be a strong person and say "I". True conviction does not need a posse.

WE're talking about rounds 4-7.

How much time should WE give them to become GREAT STUDS for years to come?

Is it immediate, or do WE give them 2-4 years to develop?

I'm for that latter, and plenty else will happen in the mean time, and I still won't utilize my pitch fork and torch.