Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: 2024 Schedule drops May 15. Update ***Schedule posted on page 5***

Weeks 16 and 18 probably are divisional games. I hope weeks 13 and 14 have 1 divisional game thus having 3 divisional games in the last third of the season and spreading it out well.

I bet we will be done with 3 divisional games by week 8, and in a worst case scenario, 4 by week 10, because that is how the NFL likes to dole it out to us :( 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Don’t like facing a divisional opponent to start the season but I haven’t got what I wanted in years in terms of scheduling… 

At least it’s at home.  Also the first few weeks can be weird while teams really get going. So getting them game one at home is better than week 5 or 6 when things start to heat up. Winning this game would be huge. If the next 3 games are correct we hopefully will be in good shape. GB game will be tough but we can beat Steelers.

It will be an exciting game opener for sure. Texans will be at full health, unlike the last game of the season last year when both Noah Brown and Tank Dell were down, and they were down just to Nico Collins. Now, they will have Diggs, Nico Collins, and Tank Dell, plus Noah Brown returning. I am afraid it might be a come out party for Stroud and the Texans' WRs. 

Our offense will be our best defense, to keep our D fresh and secondary on the bench as much as possible.

• Like 1

Last year we finally beat the Steelers and Patriots. Will we finally break our opening day curse? I’d love for us to beat NE, Pittsburgh, the Texans and at the Jags this season. Do all of those things and we might actually have a chance for playoffs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I kind of like 3 of the four to start the season. Although that could mean some big road stretches. Hopefully it will give us a chance to start strong.

That doesn't look right. I thought we're opening in New England 

Based on my bad math, the Colts will play:

wk5: Jax/Tenn/Bye

wk6: Tenn/NE/Bye

Wk7: Miami(just saw added)

wk10:Tenn/Bills/Bye

wk13: Jax/Tenn/NE/Bye

wk14: Jax/Tenn/NE/BYE

WK16: Jax/Bills/NE/Bye

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

According to who?

Patriots play Bengals in week 1, not the Colts as earlier doubted. 

This X account plus a couple other accounts (shown at the bottom of the image above) probably managed by same guy has posted for all teams and his Google sheet has been even telecasted by ESPN on TV for schedule release, so that's where most of the leaks seem to be coming about the 2024 schedules. 

• Thanks 1

Based on my bad math, the Colts will play:

wk5: Jax/Tenn/Bye

wk6: Tenn/NE/Bye

Wk7: Miami

wk10: Bills(just added)

wk13: Jax/Tenn/NE/Bye

wk14: Jax/Tenn/NE/BYE

WK16: Jax/NE/Bye

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Patriots play Bengals in week 1, not the Colts as earlier doubted. 

This X account plus a couple other accounts (shown at the bottom of the image above) probably managed by same guy has posted for all teams and his Google sheet has been even telecasted by ESPN on TV for schedule release, so that's where most of the leaks seem to be coming about the 2024 schedules. 

To be fair patriots was never reported by anyone. I just saw someone who used to write for a colts website who said he heard that is was a rookie/hc/QB and a team you would rather play in Sept then Jan. He didn’t have right info.

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

To be fair patriots was never reported by anyone. I just saw someone who used to write for a colts website who said he heard that is was a rookie/hc/QB and a team you would rather play in Sept then Jan. He didn’t have right info.

And of course it looks like the Jets game will be our only primetime game unless there’s a late season flex! No home pt games, so all probably at 1pm! 😒

• w87r changed the title to Report: 2024 Schedule drops May 15. Update ***Schedule posted on page 5***

One primetime game. One. The NFL can go bleep themselves. Stroud has one good season that put up similar numbers to Love and they get 3. Bleep this dumb league

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

One primetime game. One. The NFL can go bleep themselves. Stroud has one good season that put up similar numbers to Love and they get 3. Bleep this dumb league

Well, at least our season closer against JAX is TBD.  If we're both battling for a playoff berth, they may give us a good slot.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

It’s about the bigger cities that’s why NYJ have 7 games.

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Not surprised in the least. Actually I said I couldn’t wait to see our Thursday night game at Houston be announced.