Wk 11: @Jets(SNF)

Wk 12: Lions

Wk 13: @Patriots

Wk 14: Bye

Wk 15: @Broncos

Wk 16: Titans 

Wk 17: @Giants

Wk 18: Jaguars 

I see 11 wins here (health willing). 4-2 in the division. 7 other wins I see are - Bears, Steelers,  at Vikings, Bills, at Patriots, at Broncos, at Giants. Eventhough we are a Dome team, we are built to play out doors. So the latter games if bad weather happens won't be an issue. 

Early prediction 11-6. I think we start 4-2 in our 1st 6 games and we pull the minor upset off on opening day vs the Texans. I have us winning our last 5 games after being 6-6.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I see 11 wins here (health willing). 4-2 in the division. 7 other wins I see are - Bears, Steelers,  at Vikings, Bills, at Patriots, at Broncos, at Giants. Eventhough we are a Dome team, we are built to play out doors. So the latter games if bad weather happens won't be an issue. 

Early prediction 11-6. I think we start 4-2 in our 1st 6 games and we pull the minor upset off on opening day vs the Texans. I have us winning our last 5 games after being 6-6.

A hard fought 10-7 is what we end up with. I’m not sure if it’s a wild card or not but that’s my prediction for this year.

• Like 3

Until we see what we really have in AR15, meaning a relatively injury free season, I am going with 9-8.  Possibly 10-7.

Btw, I really don't care for the odd number of games, lol.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CR91 said:

Houston isn't that big. 

As someone who lives in Illinois, I've long predicted that Houston will surpass Chicago as the 3rd largest city in the US. Houston is massive and growing quickly. All of those Texas cities are growing rapidly.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Very correct. I could do the same thing because I live in Indianapolis as posted above. 

I miss those days. Honestly, some of my best memories as a Colts fan was listening to the Colts over the radio in Indy while driving.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

That's, Chicago, Green Bay, and... 

Jared Goff, the California boy, is definitely enjoying "home" in Detroit. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

A hard fought 10-7 is what we end up with. I’m not sure if it’s a wild card or not but that’s my prediction for this year.

I would put the over/under for the Colts at 10.5. You would think winning 5 games in a row probably wouldn't be possible is why, so they could slip up and lose 1 of those last 4 and finish 10-7. Those last 5 games are weak sauce though, the schedule makers did us a favor to be able to finish the season strong. If we can beat Houston on opening day, that will set the tone for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would put the over/under for the Colts at 10.5. You would think winning 5 games in a row probably wouldn't be possible is why, so they could slip up and lose 1 of those last 4 and finish 10-7. Those last 5 games are weak sauce though, the schedule makers did us a favor to be able to finish the season strong. If we can beat Houston on opening day, that will set the tone for the rest of the season.

More important would be to finish 4-2 in the division at the very least, strengthens any 10-7 record for wild card possibilities, if not a division winner possibility.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

More important would be to finish 4-2 in the division at the very least, strengthens any 10-7 record for wild card possibilities, if not a division winner possibility.

That is what I have, us finishing 4-2 in the division. The key to that is sweeping Bo Callahan (Levis).

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is what I have, us finishing 4-2 in the division. The key to that is sweeping Bo Callahan (Levis).

...and splitting with both the Texans and Jaguars.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would out the over/under for the Colts at 10.5. You would think winning 5 games in a row probably wouldn't be possible is why, so they could slip up and lose 1 of those last 4 and finish 10-7. Those last 5 games are weak sauce though, the schedule makers did us a favor to be able to finish the season strong. If we can beat Houston on opening day, that will set the tone for the rest of the season.

Weak sauce, but remember, we are the Colts and lost to the Falcons last year when they were weak sauce! I expect to lose to a team like that this year.

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You should be betting that. Right now, it's at 8.5 wins. 

They only did the Colts any favors IF they can take care of business early. 

But the teams with rookie QBs are later in the season, except for CHI. Always better to play rookie QBs early.

The first 13 games has 10/13 opponents with higher implied win totals, so it's really frontloaded.

Would prefer to have some of those easier matchups spread out earlier for potential "get right games", especially with the late bye. Get healthy at the bye only to play teams you prob beat earlier in the year when you were reeling or banged up. 

Def going to depend on how they are heading into that final stretch. 

15 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

You should be betting that. Right now, it's at 8.5 wins. 

They only did the Colts any favors IF they can take care of business early. 

But the teams with rookie QBs are later in the season, except for CHI. Always better to play rookie QBs early.

The first 13 games has 10/13 opponents with higher implied win totals, so it's really frontloaded.

Would prefer to have some of those easier matchups spread out earlier for potential "get right games", especially with the late bye. Get healthy at the bye only to play teams you prob beat earlier in the year when you were reeling or banged up. 

Def going to depend on how they are heading into that final stretch. 

I would bet 8.5 and take the over, all day. 9 wins is the worse we will do if we stay healthy. I have my legal betting site at Caesars I go too and will check that out and see if it is 8.5. 

Thanks for the info.

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No I don't Buddy, if i didn't have cable, it's called an antenna. I have cable so I can watch everything. Not only that I can get every game on the radio on 107.5. TWEEZY gave you a trophy for your post, too funny. Happy Homer Simpson GIF

You still use an antenna?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CR91 said:

You still use an antenna?

No but I can is the point. Many do in here that don't have cable. I only have cable because without it I would not be able to watch the Cubs or Pacers or other games. If I didn't have cable, I could still watch every Colts game with an Antenna because the games are on FOX or CBS4. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No but I can is the point. Many do in here that don't have cable. I only have cable because without it I would not be able to watch the Cubs or Pacers or other games. If I didn't have cable, I could still watch every Colts game with an Antenna because the games are on FOX or CBS4. 

The only benefits to live in Indiana lmao 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would bet 8.5 and take the over, all day. 9 wins is the worse we will do if we stay healthy. I have my legal betting site at Caesars I go too and will check that out and see if it is 8.5. 

Thanks for the info.

I have seen the over at +110 most places. That's a good bet.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

No one is crying for them Chiefs. Plus, 1 of those road games vs SF comes after a bye week.

Have you seen the Steelers' last 8 games? 6 divisional games plus the Eagles and Chiefs. @RollerColt should be happy. :) 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NFLfan said:

It seems like the Colts play the Steelers every year. They play the Steelers again this coming season.

I'm well aware, with my wife being a Steelers fan. We finally won and I was out of town

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

No one is crying for them Chiefs. Plus, 1 of those road games vs SF comes after a bye week.

Have you seen the Steelers' last 8 games? 6 divisional games plus the Eagles and Chiefs. @RollerColt should be happy. :) 

For once, I'd like to see Steelers collapse and end the season so bad :hissy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

how the grinch stole christmas GIF

• Like 2

I’m still at the same 9-8 prediction.  I don’t pretend to know which games we will win or lose, but 9-8 feels about right. 

The Colts have a better team.  

But they playing a harder schedule against better quarterbacks than last year.   The entire AFC South appears better. 

Richardson has a re-do on his rookie year.  But it appears the Colts have had a very effective plan for working with AR from the time he was hurt right up until today.   That will help.  But AR will still make rookie mistakes.   Those are inevitable.  

So for every plus, there would appear to be a minus.  For me, that adds up to 9-8.  I don’t know if that will get us to the playoffs, but I hope so. 

• Like 2