Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Around the NFL 2024 Off-season signings, trades and other news

w87r

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Minnesota maybe could draft Penix then? That would be a sweet fit. If JJ is all in?? Caleb and Daniels will be gone in the top 3. 

Let's see, not sure what they're planning for QB position.

Maybe, Passtrounaut 2.0, Jaren Hall, Mason Rudolph and Joe Flacco together will complete the season for us :funny:

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@Shive  Is he any good? I think I picked him in a live Mock Draft once. He was an afterthought, I believe.

I wish we could keep Hunter. Why do teams like change so much?!

Greenard has played two great years, and I think he missed some time in between. I think he's all around good in pass rush and run stopping, he's consistently forced fumbles as well.

Maybe, signing Hunter is tough now? In that case, hope they get Wonnum back!

Hunter deserves to go to a contender! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

Gabe Davis to the Jags on a 3 year deal per Rappaport

Why am I not surprised? Jaguars always win in March :) 

They have speedsters with Kirk and Gabe Davis and a very good TE in Evan Engram, good RBs, and probably will lose Calvin Ridley.

No more excuses for TLaw, and Doug Pederson, IMO.

22 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Maybe, Passtrounaut 2.0, Jaren Hall, Mason Rudolph and Joe Flacco together will complete the season for us :funny:

No Flacco. I will take Rudolph

23 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Vikings re-signed backup OL, Brandel and Queensberry. That's good.

• Like 1

De'Andre Swift signs with the Bears: three year contract worth 24 million. 

The Eagles only have Kenneth Gainwell as RB. Saquon Barkley could land there. 

Christian Wilkins to the Raiders. 

18 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

Saquon to Philly on a 3 year deal.  Glad to see these RBs starting to cash in on longer deals after the fiasco they've faced for the last few years.

I'm sad for my friend the Giants season ticket holder. Not only is he losing Saquon but losing him to a hated team like the Eagles. :(

@VikingsFanInChennai  One of your favorite players will be released.

4 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Cousins contract is 4 years for 180 million, 50 million signing bonus, 100 million guaranteed over two years. 

He likes that! 

Thank Goodness we did not re-sign him.

• Like 1

Funny story, my mom is perky and loves Jim Harbaugh, she is 71 years old. She didn't know who Kirk Cousins was and when she seen a picture of him, she was in love again haha . I told her my Step-dad might not want to hear that. I did say Kirk was a good QB. He will always give a team a punchers chance to win it all. He isn't very good or great but solid good. 

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Funny story, my mom is perky and loves Jim Harbaugh, she is 71 years old. She didn't know who Kirk Cousins was and when she seen a picture of him, she was in love again haha . I told her my Step-dad might not want to hear that. I did say Kirk was a good QB. He will always give a team a punchers chance to win it all. He isn't very good or great but solid good. 

Now I am starting to sound like Howard Stern, mom always said I should do radio. Love ya mom. I have to admit if I looked like Kirk, I would get all the ladies especially with that damn contract. kirk cousins superbowl GIF by Twitter

21 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Any chance the Vikings trade up for one of the rookie QBs?

I hope but I doubt they can. They wanted Anthony Richardson last year. I think our GM wants Daniels. I'm not sure how much I like the other QBs (Penix, Nix, McCaffrey).

48 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@VikingsFanInChennai  One of your favorite players will be released.

I don't know what you think but I always felt Aaron Jones was a Cowboys killer for the Packers and when healthy, he had a gear I don't typically see in Josh Jacobs.

• Like 2