Conference Championship Weekend

chad72

Conference Championship Games  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which teams are you rooting for?

2. 2. Lions @ 49ers: Who wins?

3. 3. Chiefs @ Ravens: Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:30 PM

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Yeah it’s no sense of how the game is going either.  All the momentum in the world is against you on the road.  Kick the field goal and take a little wind out of the 49ers sails and make them respond and maybe get your team going.  Instead you just hand the game to the 49ers.

Absolutely. You tie it up, not give a hot 49ers team the ball back at mid-field. I'm pulling for the Lions, but Campbell's terrible decisions to go for it on 4th down have absolutely killed this team tonight.

• Like 1

Not to be lost in this Aaron Glenn’s defense has completely melted down.  They mentioned in the first half they were playing situations regardless of how the 49ers lined up.  Then they started trying to match up with the 49ers and Purdy feasted and they did nothing to get him out of it.

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yupp rematch of the game like a week before the whole world went crazy with covid..

Like I said before I think Chiefs got this one even easier than the last one

I hope not. Then we've got Tom Brady v2.0.... Lol .. We'll never hear the end of him..

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Campbell deserves to be considered for firing.  

It was some reckless coaching there.

To be clear, I am all for aggressive calls especially in this era of offensive football, but you gotta have a better feel for the moment instead of mindlessly sticking to attitude cliches

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Down 17 to up ten is crazy. Lions OC laid off the has after a big lead.

I don’t agree with that.  Other things happened like the Lions started dropping the ball like crazy, the 49ers front started winning the battle vs the Lions oline and the 49ers started getting off blocks and flying to the ball.  It’s not always that the other team lets up sometimes the other team starts playing better.

• Like 2

Just now, SR711 said:

It was some reckless coaching there.

To be clear, I am all for aggressive calls especially in this era of offensive football, but you gotta have a better feel for the moment instead of mindlessly sticking to attitude cliches

It was but why did they only have 2 field goal attempts and why did their defense collapse. It’s more then those two failed 4th downs.

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

I don’t agree with that.  Other things happened like the Lions started dropping the ball like crazy, the 49ers front started winning the battle vs the Lions oline and the 49ers started getting off blocks and flying to the ball.  It’s not always that the other team lets up sometimes the other team starts playing better.

The missed INT-catch was an absolute huge play and one that Purdy was completely lucky on

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It was but why did they only have 2 field goal attempts and why did their defense collapse. It’s more than those two failed 4th downs.

Momentum is a real thing as you know.

Who knows what Purdy does/forces if he’s down 27-10 or the game is tied at 27 assuming those FG attempts are good

• Like 1