Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 16 All Around the NFL Game thread

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Welp. Bengals season is over. It’s good for us I understand, but I don’t like the Steelers yet again making the playoffs. I’m so sick of that damn franchise year after year making it. 

Steelers have a long road to making the playoffs.

Ravens and @ Seattle. To only get to 10 wins if they won out 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I hope those two teams beat the living * out of them. I don’t want to see those stupid towels in the playoffs.  

Outside chance a Pittsburgh win against the Ravens could give Colts the #1 seed, if Ravens lose to 49ers and Dolphins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Thank  god it wasn’t Rudolph last week.

That was one of my poll questions last week. I asked if Colts fans preferred Rudolph or Trubisky. Most Colts fans voted that they did not care who started at QB for the Steelers, as long as Colts won.

Just now catching up with the thread. Has it been a good game? 

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

That was one of my poll questions last week. I asked if Colts fans preferred Rudolph or Trubisky. Most Colts fans voted that they did not care who started at QB for the Steelers, as long as Colts won.

No. Steelers trashed them from start.

This was all planned. Colts best crap out of Steelers so Steelers got mad and beat bengals. Lol

1 hour ago, Indyfan4life said:

I hate Pittsburgh with every fiber of my being, but this is the one time I’ll root for them to win. 

Even when the Pats were winning Super Bowls, it seemed Colts fans hated the Steelers most. I guess it is like the Vikings hating the Cowboys and Saints. Still, Vikings fans dislike the Packers most.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Even when the Pats were winning Super Bowls, it seemed Colts fans hated the Steelers most. I guess it is like the Vikings hating the Cowboys and Saints. Still, Vikings fans dislike the Packers most.

I couldn’t cheer for Pittsburgh. No way no how. 

The way I see it, if we have to rely on other teams to make it into playoffs, we probably don’t deserve it. I’d rather us win out than cheer for other teams. 

• Like 1

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Okay, good win.

Now to hope the Chargers can pull off the greatest of upsets tonight (yeah, right).

What was the final score? I’m still not home yet. There is always a lot more traffic in Manhattan during the holidays. 

Just now, RollerColt said:

I couldn’t cheer for Pittsburgh. No way no how. 

The way I see it, if we have to rely on other teams to make it into playoffs, we probably don’t deserve it. I’d rather us win out than cheer for other teams. 

I read that Moss and Pittman are out tomorrow. Is that right? Who steps in at RB?

56 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I absolutely voted for Trubisky.. I was terrified of Rudolph lol

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Take the points 

Buffalo is a long way from home.

Meh.. the chargers season is done. Go for it or make the bills travel 98 yards haha. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Meh.. the chargers season is done. Go for it or make the bills travel 98 yards haha. 

Wouldn't of been the wrong call either.

Just like getting Stick a little confidence by putting pts on the board first drive 

• Like 1