Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #13 Colts @ Bengals, Sunday, December 10, 2023 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts at Bengals  

18 members have voted

1. 1. QB Jake Browning had a career game for the Bengals last week. Will the Colts defense contain him to less than 250 passing yards and fewer than 2 touchdowns?

• Yes. Our defense is better than what Browning faced last week.
    • No, last week was no fluke.
    • I don't know enough about Browning to know.
  2. 2. What do you expect to see from Minshew in this game. (Choose all that apply)

• He will have more than 250 yards passing.
    • He will have at least 1 TD passing.
    • He will have at least 2 interceptions.
    • He will run for at least 1 TD.
    • He will complete at least 63% of his passes.
  3. 3. The Colts defense will have how many sacks?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2023 at 06:15 PM

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is their problem, not mine. Minshew doesn't suck is the main point, if someone says so I have a right to call them out just as much as they have the right saying he sucks. 

Yea he does. Shall we look at the stats?

Were you one of the people complaining about Jacoby? Because he would be a significant upgrade this year.

Just now, AKB said:

@2006Coltsbestever if Browning out plays Minshew today, is your opinion gonna change? or will we just blame our defense

Minshew is what he is, a borderline starter but better suited as a high end back up. Does hasnt and won’t change.

But yeah, some of the big plays and stupid penalties are on the defense but it’s been pretty much an entire team collapse today

Just now, csmopar said:

Minshew is what he is, a borderline starter but better suited as a high end back up. Does hasnt and won’t change.

But yeah, some of the big plays and stupid penalties are on the defense but it’s been pretty much an entire team collapse today

it's more of a direct question to 2006, based on some comments from earlier.  i know what minshew is

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Defense is making a compelling case so far…

that comeback throw to chase on the right sidelines was defense fault? Jones couldn't be in better position, unless he warped through Chase's body like in Madden, his fingertips were on the ball. Perfect ball by browning, then the pass before, perfect dot down the middle to split 4 colts. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKB said:

@2006Coltsbestever if Browning out plays Minshew today, is your opinion gonna change? or will we just blame our defense

Browning has had 1 great game, that was last week. Minshew has won 4 games in a row, and has had multiple good games in his career. Minshew played great against the Browns but we got screwed. Any QB can outplay a QB for 1 game. Overall, I think Minshew is better. Look at their career's.

Just now, AKB said:

that comeback throw to chase on the right sidelines was defense fault? Jones couldn't be in better position, unless he warped through Chase's body like in Madden, his fingertips were on the ball. Perfect ball by browning, then the pass before, perfect dot down the middle to split 4 colts. 

21 points. That is all.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Browning has had 1 great game, that was last week. Minshew has won 4 games in a row, and has had multiple good games in his career. Minshew played against the Browns but we got screwed. Any QB can outplay a QB for 1 game. Overall, I think Minshew is better. Look at their career's.

Today is what matters unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Bradley not being able to get pressure on browning looks so bad. You have an inexperienced QB and just let him throw wherever he wants. No blitzing.

They were truly generating more pressure when Stewart was on suspension. They changed up and don’t appear to be putting the same amount of pressure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Browning has had 1 great game, that was last week. Minshew has won 4 games in a row, and has had multiple good games in his career. Minshew played against the Browns but we got screwed. Any QB can outplay a QB for 1 game. Overall, I think Minshew is better. Look at their career's.

Browning is on his way to 2 great games, and beating a team on a 4 win streak..