Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week #14 All Around the NFL game thread

NFLfan

Steelers @ Patriots  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Week #14 starts with a game tonight featuring two of the Colts' biggest nemeses of the recent past. Who will you be rooting for?

• Steelers
    • Patriots
    • Neither. I hope it ends in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2023 at 04:12 AM

The Vikings Raiders game: 3-0. Jefferson left with a chest injury, Mattison had an ankle injury, Dobbs was benched. The Lions loss gives Minnesota and Green Bay some hope. Minnesota might have trouble going forward with all the injuries. Maybe things will improve, hard to tell. 

3 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

The Vikings Raiders game: 3-0. Jefferson left with a chest injury, Mattison had an ankle injury, Dobbs was benched. The Lions loss gives Minnesota and Green Bay some hope. Minnesota might have trouble going forward with all the injuries. Maybe things will improve, hard to tell. 

What a mess for the Vikings! Everyone is injured. I could not watch the game -- out of market for me. I saw on Red Zone that Dalton Risner left the game. Maybe he came back?

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will take 3-0 win any day. Great win and important win. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Great win? Not great at all. I guess it is a good defensive display but it is hard to tell since I did not watch it. I do not plan to watch the replay of that awful game.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They called off sides on KC because Toney had his toe where the football was. It is amazing how great the REFS catch stuff when they want too but miss obvious crap. 

Ok I seen that on the replay after they explained it. Mahomes is a crybaby. Denver is only one game out of the division lead.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Oh no. So many injuries. I wonder why.

The other starter who was out today was Geno Smith.

Since this loss all but eliminates the Chargers, I'd be surprised to see Herbert take the field in their final 4 games but since Brandon Staley isn't that smart, anything is possible.

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

On NBC, they reported that Andy Reid said that the league should be embarrassed by how the Bills at Chiefs game ended. I wonder if I missed something. That offsides penalty was clear. You can't blame the refs for that.

Yep

good break down here by Gene.  I always liked him as an official.  I thought he was the best in the game when he refed games.  I think he’s really good on TV too.

As for Reid I think he felt like he had to say something rather it was the right call or not after last week and the fact they felt the refs were picking on their OT earlier in the season.

• Like 1