Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week #14 All Around the NFL game thread

NFLfan

Steelers @ Patriots  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Week #14 starts with a game tonight featuring two of the Colts' biggest nemeses of the recent past. Who will you be rooting for?

• Steelers
    • Patriots
    • Neither. I hope it ends in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2023 at 04:12 AM

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Of course. My point exactly, so people need to get off AR's rear end.

I agree with you that people are overly critical of AR, but people have the right to their opinions and differences of opinion make the forum fun.

You can mention it once in a while, but if it is mentioned often, folks may think you are baiting or trolling or making fun of them. I know it is not your intention to bait or troll and that you love your Colts, but not everyone knows that.

53 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Can’t remove the helmet on the field.

52 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

His penalty hurt his team.

I think doing a sack dance or spinning the ball on the field after a reception is every bit as unsportsmanlike as slamming one's helmet out of frustration.

• Like 1

Just now, Lancer1 said:

I think doing a sack dance or spinning the ball on the field after a reception is every bit as unsportsmanlike as slamming one's helmet in frustration.

Or doing snow angels on a clearly injured Nick Foles… and then doing the sleepy sign afterwards… where were the refs for that one…

• Like 1

Just now, Lancer1 said:

I think doing a sack dance or spinning the ball on the field after a reception is every bit as unsportsmanlike as slamming one's helmet out of frustration.

I actually do not like the celebrations. I guess I am part of the No Fun League. haha

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I agree with you that people are overly critical of AR, but people have the right to their opinions and differences of opinion make the forum fun.

You can mention it once in a while, but if it is mentioned often, folks may think you are baiting or trolling or making fun of them. I know it is not your intention to bait or troll and that you love your Colts, but not everyone knows that.

I am cool, no Homer/Hulk tonight :thmup:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I never celebrated on the very rare occasions I scored.

If you score, you earn the right to celebrate IMO, I don't like seeing all the machinations from a player who simply did his job, like making a tackle or a catch.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Sack dances are fun.

Spinning the ball too...

It's only bad when the team needs to rush up for the next play.. or when they do so long to miss out on joining the huddle

Otherwise, the play clock would've stopped anyway. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

RIP, hell of a player. He was a good guy too and my age, only 52. Too young to go.

52 is so young.

I used to be a big fan of Kevin Turner too. Two guys who played on other teams but not the Vikings. They played with a lot of heart and passion. Unfortunately, I think playing like that leads to early death. Turner died young from that awful condition, ALS). Football players die too young.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Let the Levis fans have their day. He is playing well. Give credit where credit is due. Levis has played well after that pick-6. Levis has outplayed Tua.

The Dolphins confound me. I know Hill is banged up but they should be contending for the 1 seed right now. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

A rarity, Anders Carlson missed a FG 

Is he Daniel's brother? Daniel Carlson was cut by the Vikes after he missed 3 FGs against GB in 2018, I believe. I hated the move. Daniel has been great for the Raiders.