Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week #14 All Around the NFL game thread

NFLfan

Steelers @ Patriots  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Week #14 starts with a game tonight featuring two of the Colts' biggest nemeses of the recent past. Who will you be rooting for?

• Steelers
    • Patriots
    • Neither. I hope it ends in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2023 at 04:12 AM

Lots of good games today. The Ravens game had a WOW ending. The Rams were leading by 3, the Ravens had a long drive and tied it up on a FG and won it on a punt return for a TD.

---

(Merge happened)

I love Deebo. He scores a nice TD from Purdy.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Lots of good games today. The Ravens game had a WOW ending. The Rams were leading by 3, the Ravens had a long drive and tied it up on a FG and won it on a punt return for a TD.

---

(Merge happened)

I love Deebo. He scores a nice TD from Purdy.

I picked the Ravens to win the SB before the season started. homer simpson smile GIF- Homer singing Kung Fu Fighting. See below (Chinese music playing) 

3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Frank Wycheck of "Music City Miracle" fame is dead at the age of 52!

I mentioned that in the Colts game thread. I was a big fan of Wycheck. He played with heart and was clutch. 

QB McNair and Frank Wycheck had been very close and now both are deceased.

Rest in peace.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I mentioned that in the Colts game thread. I was a big fan of Wycheck. He played with heart and was clutch. 

QB McNair and Frank Wycheck had been very close and now both are deceased.

Rest in peace.

Steve McNair was a sad deal. That guy was incredible. My uncle in KY has shrine of McNair stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Steve McNair was a sad deal. That guy was incredible. My uncle in KY has shrine of McNair stuff. 

Lol. I had forgotten his first name. I was going to say Air McNair. That was his nickname in college, I think.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. I had forgotten his first name. I was going to say Air McNair. That was his nickname in college, I think.

McNair split the MVP with Peyton in 2003, won the AFC in 1999, and could pass and run with the best of them. He was strong. My uncle has a signed jersey by him in his Titans man cave. My uncle is funny, he always tells me, they were the best team in 1999 that never won it.

• Like 1

JJ is out the rest of the Vikings game. No wonder the fans were upset. Dobbs threw a ball too high and JJ still caught it but he got hit hard by the defender. He may not play the rest of the year. The fans want him to rest, as the Vikings are not likely to make the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

JJ is out the rest of the Vikings game. No wonder the fans were upset. Dobbs threw a ball too high and JJ still caught it but he got hit hard by the defender. He may not play the rest of the year. The fans want him to rest, as the Vikings are not likely to make the playoffs.

So many seasons are turning out to be nightmares for teams. I’ve never witnessed this much wanton destruction before. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Broncos are on a bounty spree. Look at the number of QBs and WRs they have taken down on their streak lately 

5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Look who’s their head coach. None other than Mr Bountygate himself.

Justin Herbert has been downgraded to "out" for the remainder of this game.