Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week #13 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

49ers @ Eagles  

6 members have voted

1. 1. The upcoming 49ers @ Eagles game is a possible preview to the NFC Championship game, if the 2 teams get by the juggernaut Lions. Who wins this matchup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2023 at 01:00 AM

2 minutes ago, coltsleafs said:

Yikes that is as bad as our losing streak vs the Steelers.

Steelers, it’s home and on the road. Bengals, only on the road

Bengals, we beat them with Luck at home in the playoffs and Rivers best Burrow 31-27 also at home in his rookie year.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

The Colts have a chance to win the division. This outcome is good for the Colts.

The Jags are a game ahead of us, and have beaten us twice but if Lawrence misses some games, other teams may knock them out and if we take care of our business, we could get it done.

• Like 1

Just now, Lancer1 said:

The Jags are a game ahead of us, and have beaten us twice but if Lawrence misses some games, other teams may knock them out and if we take care of our business, we could get it done.

We need them to have two more losses than we get wins to take the division. Also have to keep pace with Texans so we have equal records. But it’s definitely doable especially if Lawrence is out

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Bengals, we beat them with Luck at home in the playoffs and Rivers best Burrow 31-27 also at home in his rookie year.

Yah my best friend is a Bengals fan we use to always go their games against each other. Always remember winning the home games and losing the road ones.

8 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

That is exactly what I was thinking. Do the Jags have other QBs on the team besides Beathard?

Btw, I don't believe that I had known that CJ's grandfather had died. The broadcast said "the late" Bobby Beathard. I see that he died earlier this year. I think Bobby Beathard should be in the Hall of Fame if he is not already.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

That is exactly what I was thinking. Do the Jags have other QBs on the team besides Beathard?

Btw, I don't believe that I had known that CJ's grandfather had died. The broadcast said "the late" Bobby Beathard. I see that he died earlier this year. I think Bobby Beathard should be in the Hall of Fame if he is not already.

They have Nathan Rourke who is coming off an amazing CFL season, he had workouts for 12 NFL clubs. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Rourke

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Imagine if Bills beat chiefs Sunday. What a mess. This game doesn’t make the colts path nearly as easy as it looked before the game.

It's never easy. Never gonna be easy with current circumstances, but you gotta appreciate Colts are just one game away from division winner and there are lots of teams currently in play-off seedings that may drop out (Steelers, Browns)..

Best way to qualify for playoffs is to have the win tally more than most, that's where it would come down to the wire. 

• Like 1

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

It's never easy. Never gonna be easy with current circumstances, but you gotta appreciate Colts are just one game away from division winner and there are lots of teams currently in play-off seedings that may drop out (Steelers, Browns)..

Best way to qualify for playoffs is to have the win tally more than most, that's where it would come down to the wire. 

I would rather make the playoff chances easier then a long shot at the division.

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I think fans are looking too far ahead and seem to not br concerned with bengals with how good they looked tonight.

I'm concerned. Bengals have really good weapons. But at the same time I didn't expect Colts to be in this spot either. Lol

6 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Bobby Beathard is in Canton, inducted in 2018. He passed away this year, so he got 5 years to enjoy the honored recognition.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I think fans are looking too far ahead and seem to not br concerned with bengals with how good they looked tonight.

Fans don’t influence the game. 

Trust in the team and believe. Steichen is not overlooking the Bengals, he’s a very serious competitor. 

A great win for Cincy, but it feels a bit tempered seeing Lawrence go down. I called the Bengals winning but I didn’t see Trevor getting added to the list of body counts this year… 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chad72 said:

I remember this awesome screenshot

359500484_997067831659745_2177637793512475100_n.jpg

• Like 4

• NFLfan unpinned this topic