Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week #13 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

49ers @ Eagles  

6 members have voted

1. 1. The upcoming 49ers @ Eagles game is a possible preview to the NFC Championship game, if the 2 teams get by the juggernaut Lions. Who wins this matchup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/04/2023 at 01:00 AM

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This would be a disaster for colts if they let Bengals get back to 6-6.

We just gotta beat em  Sunday no matter what. I know even if our records are the same the Jags, would be in first due to head to head, but anything can happen with 5 games left.

• Like 1

This Bengals team looks like they have with burrow. Not sure colts will win that game anymore.

Kind of what I was thinking. Browning is sharp and their D is making some stops. Figured the Jags would be in control early

• Like 1

It’s up there, Pagano fake punt, and this WR throw design from Boyd by Zac Taylor. Obviously you’re assuming they’re giving instructions to Boyd for throwing it away? Boyd has basically lost 2 games this season and might re-sign for cheap with them, lol :) 

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

It’s up there, Pagano fake punt, and this WR throw design from Boyd by Zac Taylor. Obviously you’re assuming they’re giving instructions to Boyd for throwing it away? Boyd has basically lost 2 games this season and might re-sign for cheap with them, lol :) 

Yep. What happened was clearly not the original design. Everyone looked confused on what he was doing. 

Really. I thought jags would be higher than that. Good info.

The Jags don’t respect our weapons, so they gang up on the run and we never make them pay. Jake Browning made them pay with the bomb to Chase, now they back off a bit, the Bengals are able to run again.

Henry typically runs all over the Jaguars in December too :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Is it me or does Trevor just not have good accuracy deep?

He doesn’t. He’s ridiculously good in the 20-30 yard range. But beyond, he doesn’t have a great feel like Burrow or Mahomes or even Herbert who has a great deep ball.