Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Weekly Pick em games: Week 12

2006Coltsbestever

Lions should've taken that miracle bears win as wake-up call.

If they think Goff will lead one day to any trophy, that's their first weakness.

Then, Jonah Jackson isn't playing today. @chad72 I think you had said Patriots used the interior weakness against Goff in SB, right? Looks like similar stuff and lots of sacks & pressure today. 

• Like 1

Everyone in here went 2-1 yesterday, does anyone have the balls today to switch their pick to the Jets today? Come on @chad72and @EasyE, I know you have it in you lmao . Just joking. I may switch 1 pick, but not sure yet. I just found out Carr is good to go Sunday for the Saints. As of now, I still have the Falcons. If I change it, I will post it before gametime. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Everyone in here went 2-1 yesterday, does anyone have the balls today to switch their pick to the Jets today? Come on @chad72and @EasyE, I know you have it in you lmao . Just joking. I may switch 1 pick, but not sure yet. I just found out Carr is good to go Sunday for the Saints. As of now, I still have the Falcons. If I change it, I will post it before gametime. 

Not unless Aaron Rodgers comes back lol :) 

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Too many injuries on Jets side on OL, but you never know division rivals surprise you! 

On 11/23/2023 at 6:37 AM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

My picks for Thursday games

Packers 13 @ Lions 24 

Commanders 16 @ Cowboys 31

49ers 19 @ Seahawks 17

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Dolphins 26 @ Jets 16

Robert Saleh gets a vehement, pathetic F- grade from me this year for wasting Dalvin Cook's year. If you don't wanna utilize him, you didn't have to spend 7 million.

Jets being Jets. At least he's not Adam Gase?

200.gif

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I might change the Pat's over the giants coming off a bye. But not sure. I still favor the giants being at home. Lol 

On 11/21/2023 at 11:23 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sunday games I will now add + Monday's:

Saints 23 Falcons 24

Steelers 17 Bengals 13 - unfortunately 

Panthers 16 Titans 17 - Levis wins the Toilet Bowl 

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Bucs 20 Colts 23 OT

Pats 19 Giants 23

Jags 22 Texans 27 - Texans may win our division!

Browns 16 Broncos 19

Rams 19 Cards 24

Chiefs 24 Raiders 20

Bills 23 Eagles 24

Ravens 34 Chargers 24

Bears 20 Vikings 23

@chad72and I disagree on 2. I took the Colts and Broncos. I think the Colts win this one because they have the better team IMO. So I am not picking with my heart. 

I am going to change my Saints at Falcons pick. I may regret it, but I will say Saints 27 Falcons 23 instead. I will stick with everything else as is. Usually when in doubt I take the home team but with Carr being cleared to play, I just think he is much better than Ridder. This is also a chance for the Saints to take control of that division.

21 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am going to change my Saints at Falcons pick. I may regret it, but I will say Saints 27 Falcons 23 instead. I will stick with everything else as is. Usually when in doubt I take the home team but with Carr being cleared to play, I just think he is much better than Ridder. This is also a chance for the Saints to take control of that division.

Once you become the cat on the fence, you'd regret whichever way it goes, unless you end up making the right choice lmao

On 11/21/2023 at 9:33 AM, chad72 said:

Thursday:

Packers at Lions

Commanders at Cowboys 

49ers at Seahawks 

Friday:

Dolphins at Jets

Sunday:

Saints at Falcons 

Steelers at Bengals 

Panthers at Titans 

Bucs at Colts

Pats at Giants (changed pick) 

Jags at Texans (changed pick)

Browns at Broncos 

Rams at Cardinals 

Chiefs at Raiders 

Bills at Eagles 

Ravens at Chargers 

MNF:

Bears at Vikings

Changing 2 picks (updated list of picks above).

Going with:

Patriots over Giants 

Jaguars over Texans

Belichick and Patriots will beat Tommy DeVito and Giants. 21-6 vs rookie QBs, Tua in 2020 was the last one to beat Belichick. I’m leaning Patriots in a close one.

Texans have injuries with players out at critical positions including Noah Brown, a big part of Stroud’s run. Jaguars win a close one vs Texans.

Notifying before game time :) 

@2006Coltsbestever @VikingsFanInChennai @RollerColt

@Solid84

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Going with:

Patriots over Giants 

Jaguars over Texans

Belichick and Patriots will beat Tommy DeVito and Giants. 21-6 vs rookie QBs, Tua in 2020 was the last one to beat Belichick. I’m leaning Patriots in a close one.

Texans have injuries with players out at critical positions including Noah Brown, a big part of Stroud’s run. Jaguars win a close one vs Texans.

@Solid84

Tommy Devito was in Good Fella's lmao . Played by Joe Pesci. 

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Going with:

Patriots over Giants 

Jaguars over Texans

@Solid84

I’m committing and staying put. Doesn’t really matter for me the standings anymore lol. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My crystal ball says 'The RollerColt' will make a miraculous comeback and win the trophy. Barack Obama Reaction GIF

Not even close. I would have to disagree with you guys on like every pick and then somehow gets those right. Not happening. But I’ll still play along for kittens and rainbows.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

After today, who knows who will be in first. A lot of strategy going on. I rarely switch anything but my gut is telling me Saints over Falcons.

Same, but they don’t seem right. They’re too talented to be losing the games they’ve lost. Meanwhile Ridder is back and he’s honestly not good…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You have to admit, it would be a comeback for the ages.

Thats still the playoff game with Luck against the Chiefs. It came out of nowhere. He threw like three picks and we were left for dead, and then all of sudden he just turned on the jets. 

Besides the AFC Championship game against Brady, that’s still one of my favorite games to go back and watch. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2023 at 12:08 AM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Dolphins 26 @ Jets 16

Robert Saleh gets a vehement, pathetic F- grade from me this year for wasting Dalvin Cook's year. If you don't wanna utilize him, you didn't have to spend 7 million.

Jets being Jets. At least he's not Adam Gase?

200.gif

My picks

Packers 13 @ Lions 24 

Commanders 16 @ Cowboys 31

49ers 19 @ Seahawks 17

Dolphins 26 @ Jets 16

Saints 23 @ Falcons 21

Steelers 15 @ Bengals 13   

Panthers 20 @ Titans 23

Bucs 26 @ Colts 27

Patriots 22 @ Giants 14

Jaguars 34 @ Texans 31  

Browns 13 @ Broncos 16  

Rams 23 @ Cardinals 27

Chiefs 20 @ Raiders 9    

Bills 24 @ Eagles 28

Ravens 36 @ Chargers 27  

Bears 23 @ Vikings 26 OT 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Thats still the playoff game with Luck against the Chiefs. It came out of nowhere. He threw like three picks and we were left for dead, and then all of sudden he just turned on the jets. 

Besides the AFC Championship game against Brady, that’s still one of my favorite games to go back and watch. 

Yep, you could pull an Andrew! Regarding playoff games. I have that ranked 5th all-time as a Colts fan:

1. 2006 SB, win over the Bears only because it was the SB. We got that ring. Everyone finally had to get off Peyton's rear and we became an undeniable great team in that era to go along with all the 12+ win seasons that decade.

1b. (2) 2006 AFC Championship Game, win over the Pats. The 2 best teams of that era IMO.

3. 1995 Divisional Round, Harbaugh does the Chiefs in at KC as huge underdogs. Colts advance to the AFC Championship.

4. 2014 Divisional Round, Luck wins in Mile High. Colts advance to the AFC Championship.

5. 2013 WildCard game - Comeback vs the Chiefs. Most unreal thing I have ever seen. Down 38-10 to win it 45-44! Luck to TY on the bomb.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Saints switch back fired for me lmao 

I had a feeling Bijon Robinson would be introduced to the league after the bye week, I was right. If he had a better QB, Falcons will have blown out the Saints. Thomas already out for game, then Olave goes out with concussion 

I also felt the Jaguars would scrape through but my Patriots change backfired for me, stupid rookie Ryland misses 33 yarder to tie the game. I can see Amendola of Texans missing a 58 yarder but 33 yarder, that’s just weak veins in a kicker :) Maybe the tank is on with the Patriots.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I had a feeling Bijon Robinson would be introduced to the league after the bye week, I was right 

I also felt the Jaguars would scrape through but my Patriots change backfired for me, stupid rookie Jake Ryland misses 33 yarder to tie the game. I can see Amendola of Texans missing a 58 yarder but 33 yarder, that’s just weak veins in a kicker :) 

As of now, Easy is 1 game ahead of us. He had the Jags. I think you and I are even. You had the Bucs and Pats but I had the Texans and Saints. The switch picks messed us both up in way but the Jags worked out for you.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As of now, Easy is 1 game ahead of me. He had the Jags. I think you and I are even. You had the Bucs and Pats but I had the Texans and Saints. The switch picks messed us both up in w ay but the Jags worked out for you.

Both of you have the Broncos, I think he has the Rams. @EasyE has the inside track to be leading after this

Just now, coltsva said:

Why do I keep picking the Cardinals? Anyone? Bueller?

It’s just 1 quarter, relax.

• Like 1

Thursday:

Packers at Lions

Commanders at Cowboys 

49ers at Seahawks 

Friday:

Dolphins at Jets

Sunday:

Saints at Falcons 

Steelers at Bengals 

Panthers at Titans