Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who's in Frankfurt?

SwedishColt

54 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

I wanted to check if anyone on here is in Frankfurt and getting ready for the game tomorrow?

I just got here late Last night but I'm here alone so it would be amazing to meet up with som Colts fans before the game.

I still cant believe Im going to get to watch the Colts play in person tomorrow. It feels surreal but also amazing!

I have distant family 30 minutes north east but I doubt any of them go. 

1 hour ago, SwedishColt said:

I wanted to check if anyone on here is in Frankfurt and getting ready for the game tomorrow?

I just got here late Last night but I'm here alone so it would be amazing to meet up with som Colts fans before the game.

I still cant believe Im going to get to watch the Colts play in person tomorrow. It feels surreal but also 

I will be getting in at 4 today. ColtsGermany is here too.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, SwedishColt said:

I still cant believe Im going to get to watch the Colts play in person tomorrow. It feels surreal but also amazing!

I SO wanted to be there. Originally we had some family events preventing me from going, instead it looks like I'll be at home puking my guts up. :yuk:

Hope it's a great game and the Colts win!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SwedishColt said:

Like coltsleafs said. We're there. I think I got your number already.I text you tomorrow morning and then we all gonna meet at the stadium. Maybe Coltsleafs already send you smthn via Whatsapp.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, SwedishColt said:

Thank you @ColtsGermany and @coltsleafs. I eilll definitely see you guys tomorrow before the game. 

I went to thehe  fan event today and I did meet some Colts fans there. Then I went to the Colts bar they have set up here and it was packed. I met Colts fans from Germany, Austria, the UK and Indiana. It was a great experience!!

Thats an awesome experience I would bet. Cant wait to see how much of the stadium will be clad in Blue and White.