Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Podcast

Mighty Blue

I am done with ESPN due to a lot of stupid chatter and adding the ex Colt player didn't help.:wall:

Can anyone recommend a Colts podcast(s) that is good to listen to?

I just need to hear more Colts news

rather than just bits and pieces from

espn.

Any of you Fan Forum posters planning on starting your own podcast?

Go, Colts

Just now, Mighty Blue said:

I am done with ESPN due to a lot of stupid chatter and adding the ex Colt player didn't help.:wall:

espn.

Go, Colts

There's a few on YouTube. 

There are a ton of colts podcast. 

Media ones

kevins corner 

blur zone 

one percent better 

cover 2 (Nate Atkins I’d a horrible reporter so this one is boring)

Locked on colts (Jake is credentialed media and him and Zach make a good team)

blue horseshoe 

Just do a search on YouTube and apple and you will find a bunch of fan podcasts 

Honestly I probably enjoy Kent sterling the most. usually has 2 videos a day that are 10-15 minutes and is a part of the media so he's getting information from the players instead of tweets. Bring the juice is alright, one percent better is solid. Locked on colts is really good too.

• Like 1

Check out the Colts website - I believe they have a couple of different podcasts.

Remember that ESPN covers the ENTIRE NFL - and - not just one specific team.

I LOVE Jeff Saturday & Pat McAfee on ESPN - regardless of which team they are talking about.

DOWN THE BROWNS!!

14 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

Check out the Colts website - I believe they have a couple of different podcasts.

Remember that ESPN covers the ENTIRE NFL - and - not just one specific team.

I LOVE Jeff Saturday & Pat McAfee on ESPN - regardless of which team they are talking about.

DOWN THE BROWNS!!

Oh yeah the colts official podcast is enjoyable. Just have to remember it’s the official one do there won’t be many critiques. I enjoy their instant reactions with bill brooks after the games. I do also enjoy Rick Venturi breaking down the opponent every week. Then he has a recap on Monday’s. They have lots of player interviews and Steichen is usually on once or twice a week.

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I like locked on most.  They seem like just fans but are somewhat insightful and more importantly post almost everyday.

Zach is really good predicting success in the league and breaking down film. Then you get Jake who is part of the media. They have worked together a lot in the past and make a really good team.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Personally, I really like the locked on colts podcast. I recommend! 

off topic, but where in germany are you?  I was in dusseldorf this summer and loved it.  people sitting on the rhein watching the sunset was a cool vibe. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2023 at 10:40 AM, Mighty Blue said:

I am done with ESPN due to a lot of stupid chatter

Welcome to the club :D 

Locked On Colts has to be the best mix of Xs and Os plus insider info. If you have time, Blue Horseshoe with Ryan Hickey and George Bremer can run long but George knows his stuff and has insider access .

On 10/18/2023 at 8:40 AM, Mighty Blue said:

espn.

Go, Colts

For what it’s worth… 

Former Colt Pat McAfee is on ESPN.  

So is Dan Orlovsky. 

So is Jeff Saturday.    

Three former Colts are on the network and I’m not sure any of the other 31 teams can say that about their former players.   

You sure you want to be done with ESPN?   The chatter may be better than you think.  

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

For what it’s worth… 

Former Colt Pat McAfee is on ESPN.  

So is Dan Orlovsky. 

So is Jeff Saturday.    

Three former Colts are on the network and I’m not sure any of the other 31 teams can say that about their former players.   

You sure you want to be done with ESPN?   The chatter may be better than you think.  

I have bashed ESPN for a while now. I thought it started to go downhill around 10 years ago. During the 80's, 90's, and really up to around 2013ish it was the best thing since sliced bread. Then they started getting rid of their great employees around 2014 and it has kept going and going. It used to be a total sports network, then it started to turn into a political dumpster fire around 2017 as well and had got worse up until recently. They even got rid of their best show = Mike and Mike who was on for 17 years in 2017. I was a chat member at ESPN like I am here from (2009- 2013, and ESPN even got rid of letting people chat in 2013. I had thousands of posts on topics about Football, Basketball, and Baseball. During the Colts 2009 season, I was on every game thread. Once they did away that, it really pee'd me off!

Ok I got that out of the way, now I love the Pat McAfee show. It is a breath of fresh air, they let him say whatever he feels and he talks about the key sports topics non-stop. + he does give the Colts some coverage as well. They even let him cuss lmao. He has the best show going now on ESPN and it isn't even close IMO .

7 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

off topic, but where in germany are you?  I was in dusseldorf this summer and loved it.  people sitting on the rhein watching the sunset was a cool vibe. 

Dusseldorf is cool and way underrated! 

I live in Landau. Small City about 3 1/2 hour drive vom Dusseldorf. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2023 at 9:40 AM, Mighty Blue said:

espn.

Go, Colts

Locked in  Colts

Colts Audi Network

Colts Blue Zone 

One Percent Better

Kevin's Corner

Colts Cover 2 

Jmv

On 10/18/2023 at 11:40 AM, Mighty Blue said:

espn.

Go, Colts

My favorite is on the Colts Audio Network Inside Football with Rick Venturi and all the others on their network are great podcasts. 

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have bashed ESPN for a while now. I thought it started to go downhill around 10 years ago. During the 80's, 90's, and really up to around 2013ish it was the best thing since sliced bread. Then they started getting rid of their great employees around 2014 and it has kept going and going. It used to be a total sports network, then it started to turn into a political dumpster fire around 2017 as well and had got worse up until recently. They even got rid of their best show = Mike and Mike who was on for 17 years in 2017. I was a chat member at ESPN like I am here from (2009- 2013, and ESPN even got rid of letting people chat in 2013. I had thousands of posts on topics about Football, Basketball, and Baseball. During the Colts 2009 season, I was on every game thread. Once they did away that, it really pee'd me off!

Ok I got that out of the way, now I love the Pat McAfee show. It is a breath of fresh air, they let him say whatever he feels and he talks about the key sports topics non-stop. + he does give the Colts some coverage as well. They even let him cuss lmao. He has the best show going now on ESPN and it isn't even close IMO .

Pat McFee is good even with his same wife's beaters shirt every day or he has a thousand of these things. 

11 hours ago, ColtsGermany said:

Dusseldorf is cool and way underrated! 

I live in Landau. Small City about 3 1/2 hour drive vom Dusseldorf. 

I went there because my fiance wanted to see the neantheral museum but this was after going to amsterdam and brussels.  Dusseldorf was our favorite of the three cities! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I went there because my fiance wanted to see the neantheral museum but this was after going to amsterdam and brussels.  Dusseldorf was our favorite of the three cities! 

Wow! That's gotta mean smthn! Cause Brussels and especially Amsterdam have some real flair and are interesting cities that get acknowledged around the globe. 

Do some advertisement for Dusseldorf! :thmup: