Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#6 Colts @ Jaguars, Oct. 15, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jags  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Zach Moss had 195 yards and 2 TDs in the last game. How many yards rushing and catching will Moss have in this game?

• Less than 75 yards
    • 75 to 150 yards
    • More than 150 yards
  2. 2. Gardner Minshew will have how many TDs (passing, rushing, and possibly catching) in this game?

3. 3. After this game, which team will lead the AFC South?

• The Colts
    • The Jaguars
    • The two teams will have the same record.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2023 at 05:10 PM

Just now, NFLfan said:

Cleveland's offense looks okay too. PJ Walker has thrown some nice passes but like Minshew, he had a couple of INTs. 17-16 49ers. 3:21 to go and 49ers have the ball.

Yeah the Cleveland defense managed to slow down San Fran and CMC. It could be ugly next week. 

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

A little.  The entire game.  Turnovers contributed no doubt but coaching , game planning and in game management was horrible.

i feel like we made adjustments after halftime and the offense was actually putting up yards. 

we had yardage, but turnovers. 

hard to really put that on shane when we gave them the ball like 5 times. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, IrsaysArmy said:

This organization is in such a bad place right now. The only player to be excited about is injury prone. They shouldn’t have paid Taylor. None of their receivers are explosive. Oh and their defense is one of the worst in the league. Tired of the same % over and over again. This team isn’t good

Let me ask you this, why watch then? If you don't like the product we have and we suck so bad, why watch something that would make you miserable? Just a curious question. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

Any news on whether Richardson will have surgery?

Reporter earlier said she asked him directly while he was signing autographs, he said they are not sure what the plan is yet. Not very encouraging that he didn’t take it off the table. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HOZER said:

Reporter earlier said she asked him directly while he was signing autographs, he said they are not sure what the plan is yet. Not very encouraging that he didn’t take it off the table. 

I’d rather they just go ahead and get it. Everytime they’ve delayed, it’s happened anyway 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

We played some UGLY football last season - from week 1 - irrelevant of what our record was. 

This game was just a complete Minshew meltdown. 

True about the ugly football. But if our offense doesn’t hold it’s end of the bargain the second half of the season, we could have similar results.

Matt Ryan and the offense did possess the ball better the first 7 games of the season and Bradley’s D made plays. We just have forgotten. Calling like it happened then 

2 minutes ago, AKB said:

i feel like we made adjustments after halftime and the offense was actually putting up yards. 

we had yardage, but turnovers. 

hard to really put that on shane when we gave them the ball like 5 times. 

Even with the turnovers his bad coaching decisions failed to keep the game with in reach.  He actually helped put the result further away.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HOZER said:

That is too bad. I have had shoulder injuries and surgery is needed to tighten loose ligaments. He could also miss the rest of the season and strengthen the area with physical therapy. I think there is optimism as long as he can come back. My preference would be not to play the rest of the season to prevent further injury.

• Like 1

Just now, csmopar said:

It’s injured, not amputated 

Sarcastic Bill Burr GIF by Desus & Mero

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Even with the turnovers his bad coaching decisions failed to keep the game with in reach.  He actually helped put the result further away.

yeah he definitely is responsible for some blame. 

mostly first half

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I’d rather they just go ahead and get it. Everytime they’ve delayed, it’s happened anyway 

I get it, was kind of holding into hope that he may be back this season. Surgery ends it. Damn you football gods!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, AKB said:

you sound like you have PTSD from that discussion lol

Lol. No, I just think that haters will hate regardless of what evidence/information is presented.

Do you think that the discussion is over? Believe me, you will see more of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. No, I just think that haters will hate regardless of what evidence/information is presented.

Do you think that the discussion is over? Believe me, you will see more of it.

definitely not over lol

You just can't turn the ball over and win. There have been people in here that have watched football longer than me but I have been watching since 1977. Since I have been watching, the team that wins the turnover battle, wins 80% of all games, that is a 46 year sample size. That is the most telling stat in football history.  We outgained the Jags in yardage today but the turnovers did us in. 80% is 8 out of 10 and so on, SMH.