Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Allen 😵‍💫

Mighty Blue

Okay, I’ll say it…Josh, you were absolutely terrible last night :facepalm:

I was so excited to be able to see the game from the beginning.

I liked the singing of the National Anthem and even Rodgers running out with the American Flag.

Too bad for Rodgers’ injury but the Bills defense were going to get to him all game long if he stayed in.

Josh, you did okay at the beginning but, dude, this may have been the closest you will ever come to the excitement of playing in the SB!

No way will you get revenge over “Mahomies.”

Mr Wilson, I wanted a good game but didn’t expect you to shine…well done!

I guess you will keep doing commercials because that seems to be less effort than your quarterbacking.

I have been wanting the Bills to win the SB, but with Josh behind center, it won’t happen!

I am open to anyone correcting me if I am wrong.

Go job, Jets

Just now, Mighty Blue said:

I liked the singing of the National Anthem and even Rodgers running out with the American Flag.

Too bad for Rodgers’ injury but the Bills defense were going to get to him all game long if he stayed in.

Josh, you did okay at the beginning but, dude, this may have been the closest you will ever come to the excitement of playing in the SB!

I guess you will keep doing commercials because that seems to be less effort than your quarterbacking.

I have been wanting the Bills to win the SB, but with Josh behind center, it won’t happen!

Go job, Jets

Wrong thread bud. This here be the Colts section 

35 minutes ago, Mighty Blue said:

Go job, Jets

Allen has definitely regressed.  Cowherd posted a stat on his show today showing how Allen is leading all quarterbacks in interceptions and fumbles since the start of the 2022 season.  He doesn’t think he’s been the same since Daboll left to coach the Giants.  And he is still reckless when running with the ball.  Risking injury when he doesn’t have to.  I live in Western NY and see his West Herr commercials every night.  I’m afraid you might be right.  He might have peaked.

39 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Bills need to get a running game outside of Allen and another WR opposite diggs. Not to excuse his play but they need more weapons so he doesn’t have to be Superman.

I like James Cook, Gabe Davis? Not so much.

They should've went and got Hopkins.

We can discuss Taylor if they want.

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

I think Taylor either to the Dolphins or Bills gets them to the Super Bowl.

They both have much better chance with Rodgers going down.

I had Bills missing playoffs, back in now, with Rodgers injury.

So yeah, I'm with you, I think he puts both teams right there.

Nfl Draft Football GIF by The Roku Channel

The way the Dolphins played, they shouldn't scoff at our asking price, they should be like here you go. Hunt and 2nd. Lol.

Bills, give us your 1st, or Cook and 2nd.

10 minutes ago, w87r said:

They both have much better chance with Rodgers going down.

I had Bills missing playoffs, back in now, with Rodgers injury.

So yeah, I'm with you, I think he puts both teams right there.

Nfl Draft Football GIF by The Roku Channel

The way the Dolphins played, they shouldn't scoff at our asking price, they should be like here you go. Hunt and 2nd. Lol.

Bills, give us your 1st, or Cook and 2nd.

Agree.  The Rogers injury changed everything.  They both should be reengaging with Ballard.  This is a huge opportunity for them.

If you remember, Allen has had same kind of bad games with 2 or more interceptions or fumbles in last two seasons and before that as well.

Sometimes, he ends up reckless. Sometimes, he's able to rectify and make amends.

Jets defense did an excellent job.

I think it's just like Burrow going into shell and not doing any scoring in 1 or 2 games every year.

They both usually take their teams to double digit wins or playoffs. They both are smart and not beyond taking criticism. They're not just Mahomes, but Mahomes dude knocked me out of Survivor pool in the very first game of the year, on Thursday night even before regular Sunday games started. I guess they're just bad days. 

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

Burrow and Allen both had bad starts but Allen is taking the brunt of the hits while Burrow was question about his haircut.

Burrow was getting plenty of flak in the tri-state IN-KY-OH area earlier this week. Lots of “gets paid and this is what happens” comments. 

It’s all ridiculous. Both QBs will bounce back.

35 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Burrow was getting plenty of flak in the tri-state IN-KY-OH area earlier this week. Lots of “gets paid and this is what happens” comments. 

Yes.  I've been seeing alot of Burrow comments here in Ohio.

To be fair....the majority still believe in him.  

2 hours ago, Gramz said:

Yes.  I've been seeing alot of Burrow comments here in Ohio.

To be fair....the majority still believe in him.  

Absolutely. And I’m sure the region around Buffalo still supports Allen. The rest of the nation will always trash on the non-local teams. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

This is what happens. People sit around and wait for top players to have a bad game or two to come in and sentence them to death. Those same people vanish when the players get back to what we usually see from them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Qwiz said:

This is what happens. People sit around and wait for top players to have a bad game or two to come in and sentence them to death. Those same people vanish when the players get back to what we usually see from them. 

Every time. I’m sure people will overreact with our rookies after every game… For the record, I think Stroud is one cool cat. I’m pulling for all of the young guys. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Maybe but Josh Allen led the league in interceptions last year and fumbles.  This year he picked right up from where he left off last year.  If I’m a Buffalo fan I’m seeing a trend that is not good.  

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Every time. I’m sure people will overreact with our rookies after every game… For the record, I think Stroud is one cool cat. I’m pulling for all of the young guys. 

Yep, typical haha. People see some rookies come out of the great with all-time first years and start expecting it out of every guy, unrealistically. Appreciate ya man, I see Anthony is much further along in his development and gameplay than anyone could have expected. If everything shakes out right we could see these two going at it, along with T-Law, for a long time. 

Just now, Qwiz said:

Yep, typical haha. People see some rookies come out of the great with all-time first years and start expecting it out of every guy, unrealistically. Appreciate ya man, I see Anthony is much further along in his development and gameplay than anyone could have expected. If everything shakes out right we could see these two going at it, along with T-Law, for a long time. 

Absolutely. It’s been a long time coming for the AFC South to be a tough division. Glad to see you posting, we’ve lost way too many posters on here lately…

• Like 1

On 9/15/2023 at 11:56 AM, King Colt said:

I would worry more about Allen than Borrow.

Worry about both. they are both threats.. Burrow has more weapons than Allen. Allen is better than what most think. He needs more help. He has Diggs but Burrows has Chase, Higgins and Boyd and Mixon.