Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dulin out for the year.

CR91

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t think losing Dulin is a big deal. The WR depth has looked really good in camp.

I kinda agree, it won't be WR that feels this as much as it will be ST.  

That said, it opens up WR 5, AND 6.....  and we'll see who can be a gunner on ST

Sucks for Dulin.....but what the heck happened to Breshad Perriman....we signed him, and I never heard another word on him?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t think losing Dulin is a big deal. The WR depth has looked really good in camp.

I am not in agreement with you. Dulin is a very good player. Strong, fast and a real good blocker. Top ST player as well. Although we seem to have a bit of depth, he will be missed.

I suppose it does give some of the other receivers an opportunity that they might not have had otherwise.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

I am not in agreement with you. Dulin is a very good player. Strong, fast and a real good blocker. Top ST player as well. Although we seem to have a bit of depth, he will be missed.

I suppose it does give some of the other receivers an opportunity that they might not have had otherwise.

To Me he has been pretty invisible in camp. Heard much more about the others we have at depth. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

To Me he has been pretty invisible in camp. Heard much more about the others we have at depth. 

The way I had it figured... Pittman, Pierce, Downs, McKenzie and Dulin were locks to make the team. Leaving only one spot left (assuming the Colts carry 6 wrs?) Fighting for that last spot would be: Strachen, Rogers, Perriman, Smith, Turner etc...

Now there will be 2 available spots.

However, I believe there have been times when the Colts have gone with only 5 WRs in the past?

Also, I wouldn't rule out another player be picked up after cuts.

Just now, 1959Colts said:

The way I had it figured... Pittman, Pierce, Downs, McKenzie and Dulin were locks to make the team. Leaving only one spot left (assuming the Colts carry 6 wrs?) Fighting for that last spot would be: Strachen, Rogers, Perriman, Smith, turner etc...

Now there will be 2 available spots.

However, I believe there have been times when the Colts have gone with only 5 WRs in the past?

Also, I wouldn't rule out another player be picked up after cuts.

We might end up keeping more tight ends now.

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Fries went down?     Sorry, I missed that?    With what?    How serious?    When is he expected back?     

Thanks for any info you can share.   

Apparently a calf injury, but severity is unknown at the moment. Likely not a season ender since we haven’t brought anyone in. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Fries went down?     Sorry, I missed that?    With what?    How serious?    When is he expected back?     

Thanks for any info you can share.   

I read where he was replaced by Arlington Hambright with the #1s...

Hambright is listed as a G, although he played really well at LT against Buffalo last week.

a name to watch for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1