Training camp day one 7/26

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I really don’t wanna see to much of that honestly

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yeah it’s contract related.

There was never any doubt 

3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Trade him

Watching Hull, Freeland and Jaylon Jones mostly. Seems like Hull is better Hines than Hines maybe. Watching Freeland to see if he gets 1st team reps to push Smith inside. As Brents doesn't get on the field it's Jones like Rush who I thought fell too much in the draft.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The Oline depth is bad. That’s one area I don’t like youth because we have a young QB. 

On paper, the depth isn’t great.  But I’m hopeful.  I loved Freeland in the run-up to the draft.  And there’s some potential, with Ekiyor, French, O’Donnell, Witt, and Pinter.  I think it could all work out fine in the end…

• Like 2

Just now, Archer said:

On paper, the depth isn’t great.  But I’m hopeful.  I loved Freeland in the run-up to the draft.  And there’s some potential, with Ekiyor, French, O’Donnell, Witt, and Pinter.  I think it could all work out fine in the end…

Pinter is probably the only one I feel good about if Kelly gets hurt. But that guy from Alabama could be a surprise. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

So it’s not a hold in as some were speculating.  It is legit the Colts being cautious with their star running back coming off off-season surgery and wanting to make sure he doesn’t have a repeat of last year.

45 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I really don’t wanna see to much of that honestly

There was never any doubt 

Trade him

Some Colts fans:  The Colts don’t have enough talent.

Also some Colts fans anytime they have player with talent:  trade him or let him walk if he wants big money…

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Some Colts fans:  The Colts don’t have enough talent.

Also some Colts fans anytime they have player with talent:  trade him or let him walk if he wants big money…

I was being sarcastic 

Just now, csmopar said:

I was being sarcastic 

I know given your history on the subject and should have said so but your post just reminded me of that irony with some Colts fans.  Sorry I was trying to touch on that with saying some Colts fans as it’s not all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s a hold in

Kenny Moore did a hold in last year and wasn’t put on PUP.  In order to be on PUP you have to have a doctor sign off on it.  You don’t do that to “hold in”.  If you want to do that you do what Kenny Moore did and simply don’t practice.

Also being on PUP gives you an excuse not to participate which defeats the whole purpose of a hold in which is to draw attention to your situation and put pressure on the team to give you what you want.  

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Kenny Moore did a hold in last year and wasn’t put on PUP.  In order to be on PUP you have to have a doctor sign off on it.  You don’t do that to “hold in”.  If you want to do that you do what Kenny Moore did and simply don’t practice.

Also being on PUP gives you an excuse not to participate which defeats the whole purpose of a hold in which is to draw attention to your situation and put pressure on the team to give you what you want.  

The running backs have already admitted that exaggerating injuries could be a way to hold out. Irsay said Taylor was ready to go.

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The running backs have already admitted that exaggerating injuries could be a way to hold out. Irsay said Taylor was ready to go.

And the coach said today they are being cautious because of his off-season surgery which is not out of the norm for players coming off off-season surgery and he will be out there.  That certainly does NOTHING to support the argument for he’s holding in and in fact says they are doing exactly what he says he’s doing.  

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

And the coach said today they are being cautious because of his off-season surgery which is not out of the norm for players coming off off-season surgery and he will be out there.  That certainly does NOTHING to support the argument for he’s holding in and in fact says they are doing exactly what he says he’s doing.  

Even if it is a hold in or out or whatever, I have a feeling this won’t linger much past next week.  

• Like 2