Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp day one 7/26

18 minutes ago, Archer said:

I thought I’d pop over to TC during a long lunch hour today, but I looked it up and it’s 887 miles for me…so, I suppose I’ll have to rely on Chloe’s excellent reporting (et al.).

Haha 1098 miles for me! Except I'll actually be there Monday and Tuesday, just not on my lunch break lol

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Believe blue1306 said:

Yes colorado, I have family in Iowa so I decided to make the trip and stop with them in between 

Well, I’m jealous.  I always wanted to go to TC, and I used to live a couple of hours away in Kentucky.  But now it seems like it’ll have to be a special trip out there with hotel stays and side trips to visit my old Kentucky friends.  It’ll be a major undertaking if it ever actually happens…

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

The only thing I miss about living in Indiana or Kentucky is being close to all of this stuff. I’m in PA now, so it’s Ravens or Eagles for me.

Yeah, I don’t think I’d be interested enough to actually go to another team’s TC.  I follow the Patriots’ draft and depth chart so I can talk to people about the team, but going to their TC would be unpleasant.  Too many Pat fans!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Archer said:

Yeah, I don’t think I’d be interested enough to actually go to another team’s TC.  I follow the Patriots’ draft and depth chart so I can talk to people about the team, but going to their TC would be unpleasant.  Too many Pat fans!

A buddy of mine is a diehard Eagles fan and goes to a lot of games/TC. If he asked me to go with him I probably would, but that’s the only way I’d do it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Richardson showing flashes day one.

Richardson has been hitting Vyncint Smith a lot since OTAs. Seems like one of his favorite targets so far. Possible dark horse to make the roster... 

• Like 4