Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

At least he stayed and didn't run home with his tail between his legs like a certain qb

As someone who thinks there's some ego stuff with Levis, I don't have any issue with him going home. He and his family probably had arrangements for tonight. And I think the green room experience is rough for a lot of the prospects and their families.

Also I doubt he only had one suit. I would think he packed for two days since most teams bring their first round picks into the building for in person pressers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GwinnettColt said:

It depends on how he's coached and what kind of protection they get around him.  

I think in terms of Indy's season and draft order...Indy picked a bad year to be bad.  

Idk you can't always get the 1st pick, I think we are lucky that a player like Richardson was available at number 4. It's hard to get top picks and it's even harder to find a QB. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Not sure what you are talking about. Last year had no QB worthy of a top five pick. Imagine if we had the 4th pick last year.

This year had probably two, Young and Stroud, that were top five picks.  I figured Levis would go sometime in the mid-first round and I wasn't sure that Richardson would go in the first round at all as there isn't much on him.  

10 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Theres a lot of depth at the G position I think we could get a starter in the 4th/5th

Not sure where you’re getting your info?   

PFF called this the worst year for IOL grades in their 9 year history.   By far.  

The Colts might get an OL starter in R4 or 5, but I don’t think the odds are good.   

3 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I’ve seen families who had to put their dog down look happier than everyone in Keion’s living room.

Where’s he from? It’s possible they wanted him closer to home 

Is Torrence still out there?