Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

12 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Arizona needs severe upgrades on the defense. There plenty of playmakers on offense that were in consideration.

After a good chat with Coach Gannon yesterday we both agreed the biggest need is CB

With the 27th pick in the NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Cam Smith CB

Cam Smith comes in and has the ability to instantly become the #1 CB on this D

I fully expect a run on CBs the next 15 picks so getting a jump start

Will Anderson Jr & Cam Smith LFG

Yeah, that was a big need on Ari. That defense is looking a lot better now. Secured yourself a starter.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Alright, The Kansas City Chiefs have made a trade.

They move up to pick No.25 with the NY Giants, giving up picks No.31 and pick No.95 in the process.

With the 25th pick of the NFL Draft, The Kansas City Chiefs select 

Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee

Lost left tackle OBJ to Bengals, signed Jawaan Taylor but lost their right tackle Andrew Wylie to the Commanders. Brett Veach knows that the 2 times the Chiefs' OTs were healthy, they won the SB in 2019 and 2022. The one time they lost their OTs to injury, Mahomes was running around for his life. The OL that gave up ZERO sacks in the Eagles SB lost its bookend tackles and Veach is not playing around w.r.t protecting the franchise Mahomes. 

Wright has played on both sides but will be an instant starter at right tackle for the Chiefs.

Alright, I am now off till 9 pm, hopefully we don't get to pick No.63 by then. :) 

This would be the Chiefs, to pick at the end of the round, trade up a few spots, and secure a starting T. I love the player. Wright is huge and can do everything from day 1.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Rollercolt sent me a message but I want to see if he wants to change his mind.

He requested top CB. The BPA at CB is Forbes. What do you all think about him going here?

Who is the team picking Bengals? If so yes Forbes

Just now, RollerColt said:

The Bengals would like Forbes if available. Sorry guys… life continues to just get in the way.

Yes Forbes is available

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This would be the Chiefs, to pick at the end of the round, trade up a few spots, and secure a starting T. I love the player. Wright is huge and can do everything from day 1.

I guess you could say they made the Wright choice

With the 29th Pick of the 2023 Gavin Mock Draft, the New Orleans Saints select:

Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College

With Michael Thomas not showing much in recent years, and him being a yearly cut candidate, New Orleans decides that they want to give new QB Derek Carr another weapon in the passing game. Flowers fits the bill as an electric playmaker who can work out of the slot day 1. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Forbes is at the top of my range here honestly. I secretly hope he falls to the Colts at 35 in real life and we get him there.

Forbes would be good pick and one of my favorites but hes also incredibly light weight wise

Just now, SaturdayAllDay said:

With Michael Thomas not showing much in recent years, and him being a yearly cut candidate, New Orleans decides that they want to give new QB Derek Carr another weapon in the passing game. Flowers fits the bill as an electric playmaker who can work out of the slot day 1. 

Olave and Flowers gonna be amazing

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

The year is 2041 and Michael Thomas is still recovering from his toe injury

recovery GIF

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that. Do you work in the tech industry? I am hopeful that you will be working at another job soon. 

12 hours ago, csmopar said:

Maybe. Probably but it’s fun

Sorry to hear

11 hours ago, chad72 said:

Sorry to hear that but you are young and life will work out for you and your gf, just have to stay positive.

I know it’s easier said than done but being laid off at 50-60 is tougher on someone (something that is always in the back of my head), makes it much harder to get back into the workforce.

Thanks Guys. Ya it really sucked. Was not expecting it. And Accounting profession. Her and I are lucky enough as our friend's dad owns a recruiting business and we already been able to talk with them

• Like 3