Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Colts and NFL free agency news, rumors, discussions

stitches

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Parris is signing with giants. Ballard strikes again hurting this offense.

I'm more frustrated with Campbell on this one.  How many chances did we give him after being hurt so many times?  You would think we'd get the benefit of that from him.  Guess he's thinking about taking care of his family

• Like 4

I’m confused. 

it’s a one-year deal?? I wonder if Parris wanted a one-year deal with a team that will give him a chance to earn a big contract?

Otherwise, I’m shocked Ballard would not match what the Giants are giving Campbell on a one-year deal

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This one hurts a bit, but I figured we wouldn't get him back after re-signing Dulin.

10 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Parris is signing with giants. Ballard strikes again hurting this offense.

If Steichen felt he was vital to what he wants to do, they’d have made him a priority.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yes, but he was a good player when healthy. He was more an injury bust for us instead of a performance bust.

My friend is a long time Giants season ticket holder. He sent me this message now. 

All we need. Another injury-prone WR. Oh, well, join the club...Meanwhile, we still lack a game-breaker.

• Like 1

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, he 's right on the first part, he can be a game breaker though with the right QB. Jones is better than Ryan IMO. 

I told him that I remember Campbell in college. He was a game breaker. I think my friend is worried about another Golladay who was terrible for the Giants. He dropped everything. I don't know if anyone will sign Golladay.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Dulin should have had no effect on Campbell signing. Why would Parris up root his family for one year. Ridiculous.

I thought Paris would sign today but with the Colts.  The devil is in the details.  It will be interesting to see the deal and what caused Ballard not to match it.  Why wouldn’t he come back if it was a match?  It was probably they showed him more love.  Feeling you are really wanted can be everything.

Just now, richard pallo said:

I thought Paris would sign today but with the Colts.  The devil is in the details.  It will be interesting to see the deal and what caused Ballard not to match it.  Why wouldn’t he come back if it was a match?  It was probably they showed him more love.  Feeling you are really wanted can be everything.

1 year 3 million for Parris lol.

13 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The good thing about this is this draft is pretty good with smaller slot guys. Still makes me mad if Ballard doesn’t address the position and makes Dulin the 3.

i for one like dulin and think he would excel if used more

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Ballard must have up something of his sleeve. He didn’t have real intentions on keeping him at this price.

I'm really confused that we didn't get to keep him if that's all he's getting. Maybe he didn't want to be back? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

why would anyone want to play for the worst team in football, may be the reason he left

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

SO FAR, this is looking like a gut job of the team.. Lol

You may get some comp picks. Who have you lost so far:

Okereke -- may be cancelled out by the free agent signed from the 49ers

Campbell 

(Ryan was cut and Gilmore was a trade. They are not factored in the comp pick equation.)