Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Titans at Colts Post Game Thoughts (G4)

EastStreet

3 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Players are getting tired of this organization and the QB.

Sounds like an excuse.  Hines has been completely terrible this season.

The bigger question is what has happened to Taylor ?  He looks like a shell of his former self.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PRnum1 said:

The bigger question is what has happened to Taylor ?  He looks like a shell of his former self.

I think it’s just a matter of DCs having figured out Frank’s scheme. It’s not like there’s been a whole lot of change over the past 5 years. 

10 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Losing Fisher, who was a good run blocking LT hurt big time. Last year we could abuse people on the left side of the line. Add in that we lost Glow on the right and JT'S money lanes are all but closed.

This line currently doesn't do anything well. Sad considering the money invested in it.

15 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

I don’t think it’s a excuse. I am glad he said it because somebody had to. Players were even vocal last season when we teaddd Wentz that they didn’t like the ever changing QB.

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fair enough. At least you didn't call me a cancer like @Rhodelesstraveledjust did. Being positive is a cancer now, comical.

lol, hey man im sorry for calling you insufferable. I just hate watching you have mini melt downs after we lose because all the people posting how bad we suck get under your skin.

6 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

lol, hey man im sorry for calling you insufferable. I just hate watching you have mini melt downs after we lose because all the people posting how bad we suck get under your skin.

I really never disliked you, I just hate losing not the poster. At 50 years old you would think I could ignore people better but I still don't sometimes. As a football team we have a lot of problems so I can't debate that.

50 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

Since this season is practically over , time to see what Ehlinger can do.

In the AFC South, we are not out of it yet.   String a couple wins together and we may have the lead.    That seems like a long shot at this point, I agree.  I'm all for putting Ehlinger in as soon as the division is out of reach.  

Archived