Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 3: Chiefs @ Colts, Sept. 25th, 1PM

NFLfan

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I had to fine tune Homer into the machine he used to be, his 900 pound bench press, 1400 pound squat, 4.0 speed. I told him it was good to be back buddy, hell YES!! we put that KC monster to bed.

This was Easy Money, wasn't it my friend :yahoo:.

I know you made a little cash on this game like I did. I wasn't on here a lot this week, but I only remember you and i with strong opinions of us winning today. I.know you know more about how the Football.Gods work than you let on.

Congrats, enjoy the team win and the CA$H. :banana::pie::banana: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

This was Easy Money, wasn't it my friend :yahoo:.

I know you made a little cash on this game like I did. I wasn't on here a lot this week, but I only remember you and i with strong opinions of us winning today. I.know you know more about how the Football.Gods work than you let on.

Congrats, enjoy the team win and the CA$H. :banana::pie::banana: 

I took the Colts straight up, only put 50 on it but cashed it in for 400.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I took the Colts straight up, only put 50 on it but cashed it in for 400.

I bet half on the money line too and the other half on the betting line. 

I had this Bet to beat the chiefs in my mind in preseason if we lost the opener and in Jacksonville.... It's nice having a understanding how the Football.Gods work. Lol

Congrats again. 

1 hour ago, Gramz said:

Full disclosure....I thought we'd get clobbered.

So glad I was wrong.

Same. tbh I would have settled for losing if we were competitive. Never expected this! Didn't see the game but sounds like our D really stepped up while our O although clutch in the end, is still weak, and our OL still blows.

1 hour ago, jonjon said:

PS to those of us clamoring for Taylor to get the ball a lot more...well he did. How'd that work out? Maybe that's not necessarily the answer every time. I'm all for giving him the carries, but if it's not working...

Don't you wonder why it doesn't seem to be working? The game of football is so much more than running plays, or diagramming Xs and Os. It's even more than the performance, talent and skill level of individual players.

People won't see what they can't see. I see that as part of the problem.

• NFLfan locked this topic