Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 5-August 3rd

2 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Thanks for posting this @TaylorTheStudMuffin  

I have to say I’m really disappointed with the media coverage. We get what, 15-20 tweets and that’s it? Sad. 

They done post anything anymore unless it’s a huge fantastic play. Have to wait until their recap notebooks after practice.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

I wonder about Banogu. He is always a training camp champion, but when the season starts, he disappears. Maybe the new defense will finally do it for him in the Leo role. That would be nice. 

To be fair he was never given the chance to play in games. Eberflus did not like him. He should be yanniks primary backup at that Leo Spot.

43 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Interesting 

Matt,  the wideouts,  what are your thoughts?  I ask because Chris is nearing a deal with OBJ.  He thinks he would be a great add for a season ending push.  So do I.  What do you think?   Lol.  Just having fun.

3 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

"Here is how the starting defense looked on Wednesday: DE-Yannick Ngakoue, DT-Grover Stewart, DT-DeForest Buckner (limited), DE-Kwity Paye, LB-Zaire Franklin, LB-Bobby Okereke, CB-Kenny Moore, CB-Brandon Facyson, CB-Stephon Gilmore, S-Julian Blackmon, S-Rodney McLeod."

....shivers.......  :excited:(Even without Darius)

15 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Would be more concerning if it was reversed. People love to complain I guess lol.

I could say that is a heckuva day for Pryor and it could concern me about Yannick. IF, i were looking for something to B about. But i am not.
 Anyway, this is a great challenge for Pryor, iron sharpening iron.

Come the regular season, if Pryor can grade 70+ as a pass blocker week in and week out, that will work.

Archived