Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Titans could be in trouble

Colt.45

Do the fans really care either? 

Hey Titans fans how would you like to double the cost of your tickets along with a big $$ seating license? Sound good? The benefits are the the stadium will look much prettier. Sure the field will be the same and the beer will taste just as good but the owners of the team will be making more $$. 

Did I mention the local tax base will be using their your money to fund this new pretty stadium as well? How wonderful. 

42 minutes ago, LV-FrontRow said:

Do the fans really care either? 

Hey Titans fans how would you like to double the cost of your tickets along with a big $$ seating license? Sound good? The benefits are the the stadium will look much prettier. Sure the field will be the same and the beer will taste just as good but the owners of the team will be making more $$. 

Did I mention the local tax base will be using their your money to fund this new pretty stadium as well? How wonderful. 

You had a sweet run but it is over. Tannehill is like eating cereal with water lmao , actually I think you are a Raiders fan, I like Carr - he is in my good category.

43 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You had a sweet run but it is over. Tannehill is like eating cereal with water lmao , actually I think you are a Raiders fan, I like Carr - he is in my good category.

Yeah, LV fan here. I was getting at the cost of a new stadium for the Titans. 

Oakland was old but the field was 100 yards and the beer was cold. Also the weather was always nice. Tickets were close to the least expensive and since their move to LV tickets are now double what I used to pay. Along with the highest resale aftermarket prices. 

On the bright side Las Vegas is a great town to visit for a game. I've had a blast the few games I've been too.  I'll be there for the Colts game. I'd recommend any Colts fan to go to that game. 

21 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I hope they move to west palm beach. Lol

But let's face it they ain't going anywhere.  They are committed there till 2039. 

It's not like their going to sneak away in the middle of night. haha

They are one of a few teams that has moved before. It could be done if the some city offers up a new stadium. 

On 5/20/2022 at 2:42 PM, Colt.45 said:

This isn't a distraction they need in what's already shaping up to be a transitional year of sorts.

The whole city is deteriorating. Was just there 3 weeks ago. I thought Indy looked terrible, but Nashville , outside of like 6 blocks, looks like the outskirts of Detroit. 

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Colts haven't won the division since 2014.   The Titans are the king of that hill until we knock them off.  

That king is about to crumble The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO). They have had 3 solid years, I give them that. 2019 was very good, they made the AFC Title Game. With Tannehill making the AFC Title Game is their ceiling, still very good. In 2020 we had the same record they did and both teams went 1 and done in the playoffs. We went 11-5, they went 11-5. We actually gave the playoff game away at Buffalo. Last season was their chance, they got the #1 seed really based on us having a QB that couldn't close out at least 3 if not 4 games. 

This will be our year to win the South again. Having Matt Ryan on the field is like having another Coach calling plays, I could even argue our roster is better now. Last season I couldn't. We loaded up on defense and Nelson and Leonard both will be 100%, they weren't last season. They don't even have an advantage at RB anymore, Taylor and Henry are even at worse and Taylor now has more upside. We have the best QB in the division and none of us could say that since 2018 when we had Luck. Really the last 2 seasons they have been slightly better, only in 2019 they were clearly better because we had JB at QB and Luck retired. They won't have the luxury of getting a big lead in the division this season either. Our schedule was brutal at the beginning of last season and we started 1-4. That isn't happening this season. 

I have us starting 3-1 and have the Titans starting 1-3 looking at the first month of the schedule. I have us winning at Houston, at Jacks, losing to KC, and the key is beating the Titans here in week 4. I have them losing 3 of their first 4 games, only win against the Giants. I don't see them winning at Buffalo or winning here, and I honestly think the Raiders will beat them in week 3. Lets see them dig out of that hole if that scenario takes place plus we would have a win over them. They will know how we felt last year Drama Popcorn GIF by Alexander IRL

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That king is about to crumble The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO). They have had 3 solid years, I give them that. 2019 was very good, they made the AFC Title Game. With Tannehill making the AFC Title Game is their ceiling, still very good. In 2020 we had the same record they did and both teams went 1 and done in the playoffs. We went 11-5, they went 11-5. We actually gave the playoff game away at Buffalo. Last season was their chance, they got the #1 seed really based on us having a QB that couldn't close out at least 3 if not 4 games. 

This will be our year to win the South again. Having Matt Ryan on the field is like having another Coach calling plays, I could even argue our roster is better now. Last season I couldn't. We loaded up on defense and Nelson and Leonard both will be 100%, they weren't last season. They don't even have an advantage at RB anymore, Taylor and Henry are even at worse and Taylor now has more upside. We have the best QB in the division and none of us could say that since 2018 when we had Luck. Really the last 2 seasons they have been slightly better, only in 2019 they were clearly better because we had JB at QB and Luck retired. They won't have the luxury of getting a big lead in the division this season either. Our schedule was brutal at the beginning of last season and we started 1-4. That isn't happening this season. 

The Colts have the 6th easiest schedule this season so that bodes well for them.   I think they could win the division but I won't knock the Titans because they haven't been knocked off yet.  

I'm not as down on Tannehill as you are.   He's been pretty good in his career.  Career numbers almost mirror Ryan's. 

TD%

Ryans - 4.6

Tannehill - 4.7

INT%

Ryan - 2.1

Tannehill - 2.4

YPC

Ryan - 11.4

Tannehill - 11.4

Rating

Ryan - 94.2

Tannehill - 91.7

1 hour ago, Myles said:

The Colts have the 6th easiest schedule this season so that bodes well for them.   I think they could win the division but I won't knock the Titans because they haven't been knocked off yet.  

I'm not as down on Tannehill as you are.   He's been pretty good in his career.  Career numbers almost mirror Ryan's. 

TD%

Ryans - 4.6

Tannehill - 4.7

INT%

Ryan - 2.1

Tannehill - 2.4

YPC

Ryan - 11.4

Tannehill - 11.4

Rating

Ryan - 94.2

Tannehill - 91.7

I don't think Tannehill is a bad QB. I am on record saying he is above average. I just poke fun at him because I pretty much know the Titans aren't winning a SB with him with the roster they have. He can get you 10-12 wins in any given season if he has a great running game as proven.

You do realize Matt Ryan has thrown for 4000 yards or more 10 times, Ryan Tannehill has only done it twice, so they really aren't as close as you say.

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have us starting 3-1 and have the Titans starting 1-3 looking at the first month of the schedule. I have us winning at Houston, at Jacks, losing to KC, and the key is beating the Titans here in week 4. I have them losing 3 of their first 4 games, only win against the Giants. I don't see them winning at Buffalo or winning here, and I honestly think the Raiders will beat them in week 3. Lets see them dig out of that hole if that scenario takes place plus we would have a win over them. They will know how we felt last year Drama Popcorn GIF by Alexander IRL

They will start 4 and 0. Bradley should know Mahommes inside and out. Hill is going to be a huge loss for them

Archived