Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rogers looking for a change??

ojsglove

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

He is 39 and looked washed up last night. He looks like he doesn’t even have motivation to win anymore. Has GB won a SB recently? 

I disagree... Washed up? The guy is a MVP candidate about each year he plays healthy. So GB has to have several SB wins for Rodgers not to look washed up? That is nonsense! IMO Rodgers has less weapons than the Colts. He has D. Adams and mediocre RB's. 

Rodgers would probably win a Super Bowl 1st year with this team. If I were Ballard, I would give up whatever future 1st rounders and any players on this team to get him. Only players I would not give away in a trade is JT and Leonard.

To think Rodgers is only got 1 or 2 more years in him is just senseless at the caliber play he is still performing... I like a lot of your posts until read this one. I respect your opinion but it's my opinion to disagree.

4 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I wish whatever QB we had would put more pressure on Ballard and Reich to fix the offensive skill positions. Manning would of been in polish’s office demanding some play makers.

Or he would turn Pierre Garçon into an AFC championship MVP. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

Or he would turn Pierre Garçon into an AFC championship MVP. 

Come on man.

Garcon was good. Garcon never hit 1000k in Indy, but did twice in Washington with RG3 lol...

Was RG3>Manning?

And he was fast. Ran track in school along with playing football. 

Pascal isn't even close to Garcon lol... 

Got to be fair/accurate.

3 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Come on man.

Garcon was good. Garcon never hit 1000k in Indy, but did twice in Washington with RG3 lol...

Was RG3>Manning?

And he was fast. Ran track in school along with playing football. 

Pascal isn't even close to Garcon lol... 

Got to be fair/accurate.

How about carrying a team to the playoffs with Blair White and Jacob Tamme as your best options. 

On 1/23/2022 at 10:40 AM, J@son said:

Yes, it means the government can't have you arrested for what you've said, though there are exceptions to that. It does not apply at all to privately owned businesses, web sites etc. That's why a restaurant can kick you out for using profanity and this website can mask or ban whatever words they choose. Stop sounding like the word you can't use. 

Ok so obviously i was reaching when i referenced freedom of speech, i spose more of what i am getting at is are we just going to ban all words that even have any potential negative affiliation? 

Too many * around these days. Heaven forbid anyone gets "offended" by anything, ever. That would just be total chaos.

I could've easily been overly offended by you calling me out, but to be fair you were justified in doing so because what i said was in fact inaccurate. 

Just now, Chucklez said:

Ok so obviously i was reaching when i referenced freedom of speech, i spose more of what i am getting at is are we just going to ban all words that even have any potential negative affiliation? 

Too many * around these days. Heaven forbid anyone gets "offended" by anything, ever. That would just be total chaos.

I could've easily been overly offended by you calling me out, but to be fair you were justified in doing so because what i said was in fact inaccurate. 

omg lol, it censored Snow-flake-s..... case and point.

13 hours ago, Chucklez said:

omg lol, it censored Snow-flake-s..... case and point.

BTW don't get me wrong, I agree with your overall premise.  It just drives me crazy when people cite "freedom of speech" in situations like that lol. My apologies for the last statement in my previous reply :)

21 hours ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

How about carrying a team to the playoffs with Blair White and Jacob Tamme as your best options. 

Huh?

I don't recall White/Tamme ever being best options....

White only really played for us in 2010, and Wayne and Garcon were here.

And if you're talking about the playoff loss that year (NYJ), Garcon had 100+ that game.

Weather conditions that bad complicate a single game judgement for any player, and Rodgers looked as good as ever, I think before the toe injury, in Arizona, with practice squad receivers. So I think he should move to Pheonix.

And if Garoppolo's thumb ligament is truly torn, and needing 'postseason surgery', how can he be expected to throw at all?

Or is the thumb headline not true(like all the other news)?

11 hours ago, J@son said:

BTW don't get me wrong, I agree with your overall premise.  It just drives me crazy when people cite "freedom of speech" in situations like that lol. My apologies for the last statement in my previous reply :)

No worries, i needed checking.

Archived