Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rogers looking for a change??

ojsglove

11 hours ago, ojsglove said:

Rogers looking for a new team?  After tonight's game, he looked disgusted, as he should be, not his best game, but they beat him to death.  Do we take a shot on signing him or wait, Gods knows how long, to find someone like him??

No quality QB wants to come to INDY.... Let's not fool ourselves.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ojsglove said:

Rogers looking for a new team?  After tonight's game, he looked disgusted, as he should be, not his best game, but they beat him to death.  Do we take a shot on signing him or wait, Gods knows how long, to find someone like him??

We would have to trade for him.....he is not a free agent.

36 minutes ago, colts89 said:

I doubt we have the draft picks to compete with other teams thatd like to trade for him.

If the Packers decide to release him for whatever reason (that won't happen), then for sure the Colts should try to get him.

ACTUALLY, they have to get rid of him because of his $46m cap hit and rebuild situation.

SO, with his wage demands, and age, so how many bidders? Cleveland if they have the $$?

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Rodgers is only thinking about himself and has been kind of selfish last couple of years. Irsay didn’t like Wentz not being vaxed imagine what he thinks about  someone lying to the media about it.  Rogers has turned into a diva and I lt thinks of himself.

He is also a top 10 QB of all-time despite the loss yesterday. With him we could win a SB. 

Reading some of these comments people seriously let there personal feelings about people and politics leak into their sports world way to much. Keep that stuff seperate lol. Guess what nobody here actually knows Aaron Rodgers at all. They just know how he acts in interviews and media, and make assumptions and judgements upon the extremely limited exposure they have to him as a person.

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah If I was a QB I would hate to play with a RB like Taylor to take pressure off me season 3 laughing GIF

The only team who could attract a top tier QB in our division is the Titans. 

Both the Colts and Titans have top 3 running games but the offensive weapons are better in Tennessee and so is the PLAY CALLING! 

Coaching has a lot to do with a QB's decision. Hard fact. 

6 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Just like with Wilson people needed to be realistic. We don’t have the draft capital with other teams like the Broncos who have the # 9 pick. 

Broncos are set up nicely for a QB.. but I would think Rodgers would rather play in a dome instead of another cold weather team. I think a lot of Rodgers problems in the playoffs come from how horrible GBs weather is in the playoffs. He would be much better off in a dome. And if we did have to go play in a place like Buffalo, he could ride Taylor.

20 minutes ago, Introspect said:

Both the Colts and Titans have top 3 running games but the offensive weapons are better in Tennessee and so is the PLAY CALLING! 

They don't have the money

28 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Reading some of these comments people seriously let there personal feelings about people and politics leak into their sports world way to much. Keep that stuff seperate lol. Guess what nobody here actually knows Aaron Rodgers at all. They just know how he acts in interviews and media, and make assumptions and judgements upon the extremely limited exposure they have to him as a person.

For a lot of stuff, sure. But when you put other people's families at risk with out them knowing, it is just kind of not cool, no matter how you wanna look at it.

24 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Isn't that what we do with all players? We don't know them personally. We can only judge what they show us. Is there no player that you have ever thought poorly of? 

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Isn't that what we do with all players? We don't know them personally. We can only judge what they show us. Is there no player that you have ever thought poorly of? 

Yea when they make a bad play, or fail to make a play. I dont judge people on how they are off the field, because I dont know them off the field lol. Of course there are outliers like the Ruggs situation.

Apparently the packer fans are tired of Rodgers too. Just go read their message boards.

This was just posted in my comments on Twitter.

Yes. I agree with you. I’m also a packers fan and I’m tried of his drama (don’t tell that to my brother or my uncle because they will hold me to it for the rest of my life). But I want him gone from Green Bay.

40 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Pretty sure this is a football forum.

So, you made a post about how you don't like it that some people think he is a jerk without really knowing him (not football related), then I give a pretty valid reason why some people do not like him without really knowing him, and your answer is we should only talk about football? K, got it!

C'mon now... Our fanbase can't deal with any QB that's got a completion % under 95% with at least 50 TD's and AT MOST 1 Int... Also has to be at minimum 15-2 during the regular season.

Rogers ain't good enough for Indy... Lol

3 hours ago, PRnum1 said:

The weather was really bad in GB.

Having Rodgers play in Lucas Oil could be the greatest show on turf !!

Yes, despite the weather being bad, he would have put up 13 points without a fumble or INT if not for a blocked FG.

Last I remember, Brady put up 13 points in the Tuck rule snow game vs Raiders in regulation (winning 16-13 in OT) but the Patriots never had a kick or punt blocked. Funny how narratives and wins change with team support. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Introspect said:

They have Tannehill and love him so they are set. haha , glad they do. Hard fact = Tennessee has never won anything, we have at least won a SB and been to 2. They have wasted Henry's career.

1 hour ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

He is 39 and looked washed up last night. He looks like he doesn’t even have motivation to win anymore. Has GB won a SB recently? 

You made a post yesterday saying, say what you want about Tannehill but all he does is win when he tied at 16-16. You meant Jimmy G, fixed it for you :thmup:.  I knew the Titans wouldn't win, I was so confident in it I put 100 dollars on it and went straight up because of Tannehill lmao 

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Davante Adams is a free agent. Would you like the Colts to sign him?

If we can afford him, yes. But I am not to good with numbers either. After the last two weeks of the season, no one would be safe except Taylor, Nelson and Leanord. We dont need a rebuild but I would definitely start working from the top down starting with Wentz that contract for his performance is crazy. I would ask him to restructure or be gone and I rooted for him. Next would be Hines and then Buckner, wouldnt even think about bringing Rhodes back, I love Moore but man he was toast when it really mattered. I said all that to say this, If you cant step up when the team needs you the most then you should be under serious evaluation. And not from "oh he is a great guy and human, but from a football approach. Sorry rant off. That loss was bad...lol

2 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Colin “Does Aaron know how to throw to anyone besides Devante Adams” lol

Your assuming he will play 2-3 more years.

Yes I am. But I think he would,  playing indoors more then 50% of the time. He would probably play four games a year that are outdoors with bad weather conditions but he is used to it. Nelson and Taylor alone would take so much pressure off of him. I also think you could do another cheap year of Fisher which I feel like he could be better with a full offseason and training camp. I mean some of those things would definitely help Rodgers decision making.

We have to do something because our window is only going to be open so long. And we have basically screwed ourselves this badly why not go all in?

2 hours ago, tate said:

So, you made a post about how you don't like it that some people think he is a jerk without really knowing him (not football related), then I give a pretty valid reason why some people do not like him without really knowing him, and your answer is we should only talk about football? K, got it!

Ok keep letting peoples vaccination status bother you, have fun with that. I see you have 5 posts and 3/5 are about Rogers and his vax status so obviously you just started posting to talk about Rogers and vaccines.

3 hours ago, Introspect said:

Like the shotgun run by Tannehill on 3rd and 2 yesterday or going for two in the 1st Quarter.  Vrabel should be getting crucified for going for two. They would have been up 17-16 trying to grind out the clock instead of having to put the ball in Tannehill’s hands to win the game. 

6 hours ago, Introspect said:

9 sacks to boot!  That Tennessee D looked scary yesterday.

Archived