Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the Colts were to draft a HB...

Who would you like to see in Blue and White on Sundays? IMO Doug Martins going to be a star, he has tremendous footwork and a low core gravity that gives him the ability to get where he wants to go and he's hard to bring down. He has a great overall game, he can lower his shoulders and he can be agile and pass catching. He would fit our system well, tough when needed, pass catching and agile when needed.

He would be a third round steal for his talent level.

Who would you like to see in Blue and White on Sundays? IMO Doug Martins going to be a star, he has tremendous footwork and a low core gravity that gives him the ability to get where he wants to go and he's hard to bring down. He has a great overall game, he can lower his shoulders and he can be agile and pass catching. He would fit our system well, tough when needed, pass catching and agile when needed.

He would be a third round steal for his talent level.

I think the kids good, but i bet he goes in the 2nd and there are way to many position that need an upgrade. There should be some good value at those positions..

I do like the idea of drafting a guy like Bernard Pierce in the 5th round, possibly Isiah Pead if he makes it that far. I don't see RB as a big need in this draft. I think Brown and Carter should be able to get it done another yr. Next years draft looks good at RB so far with Montee Ball, Marcus Lattimore, and others.