Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 15 Around-the-NFL Game Discussions

NFLfan

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have had several people ask me, who would you take? Tannehill or Wentz, I say Wentz but by a hair. Still very important, Pitt leads 16-13 haha 

They are kind of the same. Tannehill needs Henry. Colts would be same without Taylor. But a lot of that is weak WR group on both teams. Jones wrong out with a hamstring again. I think Wentz still has a higher ceiling if Ballard goes out and fixes the WR group. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

They are kind of the same. Tannehill needs Henry. Colts would be same without Taylor. But a lot of that is weak WR group on both teams. Jones wrong out with a hamstring again. I think Wentz still has a higher ceiling if Ballard goes out and fixes the WR group. 

They are similar, Andrew was better than both but still made mistakes. I would take Andrew over Wentz but Wentz over Tannehill.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

If Steelers hang on Titans have a very good chance to lose to SF next week. Best cardinals and we could have same record.

It would be unreal if we won the division somehow. My uncle is a huge Tennessee fan (he lives in KY) and he told me when Henry got injured that we would win the division. I lmao . I said no way - to big of a hole but I always believed we would make the playoffs

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, poaponies said:

I’m wondering the same thing 

It’s almost improbable that we would win the division. Essentially titans would have to lose out (2 of 3) and we win out to get the division.

titans still have 49ers, dolphins, and Texans. I don’t see them losing to the Texans, and probably not the dolphins.

we have the cardinals, raiders, and jaguars.

if Titans lose today they are 9-5 and we are 8-6. If they lose next week and we win next week they still own the division. That brings us to the last two games. Titans would have to lose 1 of their last 2 and we would have to win both to overtake the division.

I don’t see it happening.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Hahaha Vrabel, even being gifted the most generous spot is still whining he didn’t get the first.

I thought the player was at least a yard short. I could not believe the spot was so close to being a first down.

• Like 1

SO. We need to win out, and then TN needs to lose the next two games cuz they aren't losing to Houston week 18. They play the 49ers and the Dolphins. There is a fair shot they lose both those games assuming Henry doesn't magically reappear. There is now a light at the end of the tunnel for the division race!

• Like 1

Just now, bestQBever said:

SO. We need to win out, and then TN needs to lose the next two games cuz they aren't losing to Houston week 18. They play the 49ers and the Dolphins. There is a fair shot they lose both those games assuming Henry doesn't magically reappear. There is now a light at the end of the tunnel for the division race!

I'm still not optimistic about it, that's a lot of losing for Tennessee...but if they keep turning the ball over like they did today then yeah! 4 turnovers to 0 is just ridiculous 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

It’s almost improbable that we would win the division. Essentially titans would have to lose out (2 of 3) and we win out to get the division.

titans still have 49ers, dolphins, and Texans. I don’t see them losing to the Texans, and probably not the dolphins.

we have the cardinals, raiders, and jaguars.

if Titans lose today they are 9-5 and we are 8-6. If they lose next week and we win next week they still own the division. That brings us to the last two games. Titans would have to lose 1 of their last 2 and we would have to win both to overtake the division.

I don’t see it happening.

I can see us winning out assuming the Cardinals aren't going to play with their feet on fire thanks to losing to detroit. The Titans WILL lose to san fran. It will all come down to Titans vs Dolphins. The finns are fighting for the playoffs and are hungry. 

1 minute ago, bestQBever said:

I can see us winning out assuming the Cardinals aren't going to play with their feet on fire thanks to losing to detroit. The Titans WILL lose to san fran. It will all come down to Titans vs Dolphins. The finns are fighting for the playoffs and are hungry. 

I would of course love for us to win the division, but it’s not a given that we win out either. Even the raiders or jaguars could pop us in the mouth unexpectedly…

it’s a LOT to go right for the Colts to win the division, I just don’t see it happening unfortunately 

6 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

That Dolphins Titans game will be huge if Titans lose next week and colts win.

Huntley  looks like Lamar but is a better passer. 

We got this , I was never worried even when we were 1-4 Homer Simpson Smile GIF- this is the best team we have had since 2014. I said that year we would be in the AFC Title Game, we will be this year as my bold early prediction.