Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 15 Around-the-NFL Game Discussions

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

If Bills beat pats Colts could also be ahead of pats in WC race because of tiebreaker. I don’t care who we play in the WC bur really hope it’s not NE.  That is a team I would not want to play again in NE. 

I’d rather face NE than KC personally. Although KC’s defense is not that great their offense seems much more of a bad matchup for our defense as opposed to NE’s offense

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

If Bills beat pats Colts could also be ahead of pats in WC race because of tiebreaker. I don’t care who we play in the WC bur really hope it’s not NE.  That is a team I would not want to play again in NE. 

Yeah we own most tiebreakers, the only one's we don't own is Tennessee and Baltimore. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I’d rather face NE than KC personally. Although KC’s defense is not that great their offense seems much more of a bad matchup for our defense as opposed to NE’s offense

I'd rather face KC. Just feel like we'd have a better chance.

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Ravens have the tiebreaker. They would still be ahead of colts  I believe. But with multiple teams havinf same record I am not sure.

Nope with multiple teams and no team having a sweep of others goes to afc record......this Colts 5, chargers 6, bills 7, ravens 8

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• FYI....approx 33% of the current GMs were scouts.
    • Lol...so Ballard is the worst GM in the league. Too funny. Time to change your name again.
    • They let him go because they paid Chris Jones instead. They also have Trent McDuffie. Their scouting department has proven they can draft corners. They have won 3 SBs with Mahomes (and made 4), I'm pretty sure they can trade a player away instead of paying him from time to time. Veach has earned that trust among the fanbase.    If I were a Chiefs fan, I would be extremely happy right now. Best QB in the league. won 3 SBs and made 4 with Mahomes. A great GM that builds through the draft and FA. An elite defense.    Those numbers were average for Mahomes standards yes. Normally he's much better than that. If we had those numbers on the Colts, we'd probably make the playoffs every year. We don't though. That's Ballard's fault since Luck's retirement. You and a lot of others take for granted that a new GM usually doesn't have an elite QB to start his tenure. Ballard did, that was a luxury. He had a large head thinking all he had to do was build through the draft around Andrew Luck. When Luck retired, Ballard was exposed. He didn't even know the proper way to get a QB. He was trying to do it through FA and trades when the vast majority of the time teams develop their franchise QBs through the draft.    Ballard built through the draft, except for the QB. How ironic is that?    8 years in, we are still hoping we hit on the QB. Maybe AR is the guy, as the division is harder, as the AFC has numerous elite QBs, as the NFL passes us by. "If we had average QB play like that these last 7 years". Where has the standards gone of being a fan? We should be regularly making the playoffs and competing for a SB 8 years in Ballards tenure. Instead, we are hoping the QB hits still at this point and we can fix the secondary on the team.    Give me a break. This team is run by a scout that's a wannabe GM who stubbornly refuses to change his ways. The only reason we're mediocre is because he's actually good at scouting. Unfortunately, as a GM, he has no idea how to compete with 31 other GMs who are actually qualified to be GMs.     
    • Interesting:   San Antonio Chiefs Portland Chiefs Louisville Chiefs Oklahoma City Chiefs or Tulsa Chiefs Omaha Chiefs   There are several options out there.   It would be more interesting if there was a movement to change the name of the team during the move.    
    • you keep referring to the chiefs. But what the chiefs did was very similar to what he’s tried and trying to do. They drafted a late first corner (not very different from early 2nd- which is what he did last year and prior with ya sin) and the chiefs got sneed in the 4th… and guess what? They let him go!    I can’t imagine you as a chiefs fan with this mentality. Would you be royally p’d off right now because they let sneed walk? Don’t you think that may have something to do with Ballard not aggressively pursuing him?    “Mahomes was average.” Yeah, I didn’t see an average qb winning his third Super Bowl. That may just be me. 4k and 27 tuddy’s last year is average? Man… if we had just had average qb play like that these last 7 years, you wouldn’t be saying Ballard’s methods suck, because we would have accomplished quite a bit… 
  • Members

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 1,135

• chad72

chad72 18,179

• Behle

Behle 102

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 4,555

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 4,232

• FanFromtheWasteland