Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 15 Around-the-NFL Game Discussions

NFLfan

12 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I think, think being the key word here, that Kirk was wanting to just throw it away and didn’t see the safety lurking back there?

Jefferson was held and tackled. It should have been a penalty but there have been some bad calls against the Bears. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If the Vikings make the playoffs, do you think Zimmer is gone? I do think Nagy is history.

I think making the playoffs is not enough. This is his eighth season. 

Matt Nagy has beaten Zimmer more than he has lost to him.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As long as John doesn't go for 2 he is great (joking) 

That's ok. I am the only one on earth who agreed with him. Mike Shanahan did that a few times. Both he and Harbaugh are Super Bowl winning head coaches.

Just now, NFLfan said:

That's ok. I am the only one on earth who agreed with him. Mike Shanahan did that a few times.

Oh I love it when Frank goes for it on 4th a lot, going for 2 to end a game though I don't agree with that. That is just saying you have no faith in your D at all. I guess I get yesterday because if this guy Green Bay Packers Reaction GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack gets the coin toss it is bad.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Oh I love it when Frank goes for it on 4th a lot, going for 2 to end a game though I don't agree with that. That is just saying you have no faith in your D at all. I guess I get yesterday because if this guy Green Bay Packers Reaction GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack gets the coin toss it is bad.

No, he was two yards to go to score and win the game. If they tie it, no way would they win. If they were playing against a mediocre QB, I would get it.. They were playing against Rodgers.

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@2006Coltsbestever

@RollerColt

@EastStreet

Anyone else

Who are some of the  coaches that may replace Matt Nagy and Mike Zimmer? Any bright minds? (No, Joe Brady is not among them.)

Eric Bieniemy needs to get a chance at some point. Josh McD's name will certainly come up. Dennis Allen, Dan Quinn, and Wink Martindale are other names that should get kicked around. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How did you feel after our win on Saturday? I have to admit that is the best I have felt since we beat them in 2009. Man I was happy all night at work. I had to work that night haha It was a smooth fun night lmao . That was a huge statement win.

Yes.  JT's touchdown at the end had me smiling for days!.

And yes beating the Pats always feels good.   Still not the rivalry we once had with them but felt great!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Eric Bieniemy needs to get a chance at some point. Josh McD's name will certainly come up. Dennis Allen, Dan Quinn, and Wink Martindale are other names that should get kicked around. 

Thank you. I like Dan Quinn. Hard pass on Josh McD. No one from Bill Belichick's staff. 

I believe that after 10 years of defensive head coaches, I may prefer someone on offense. How about the Bills OC? I want someone stable-- no off-the-field issues. Someone quiet (Dungy-like but an OC). 

Thanks again. 

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thank you. I like Dan Quinn. Hard pass on Josh McD. No one from Bill Belichick's staff. 

I believe that after 10 years of defensive head coaches, I may prefer someone on offense. How about the Bills OC? I want someone stable-- no off-the-field issues. Someone quiet (Dungy-like but an OC). 

Thanks again. 

If you want, I'd go with Bieniemy over Daboll (Bill's OC). I'm sure Leftwich will get some interest too. All 3 Os are pass heavy though.