Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 15 Around-the-NFL Game Discussions

NFLfan

It is already Week 15. The NFL season seems to fly. 

TNF: Chiefs beat the Chargers 43-28

Saturday Night Football: Colts beat the Pats 27-17

Lots of football to watch on TV.

10 Games today

On CBS

15-CBS-V3.png

Red: Tennessee @ Pittsburgh (I wish I had this one showing.)

Yellow: NY Jets @ Miami

Orange: Houston @ Jacksonville

Blue:  Cincinnati @ Denver (LATE)

Green: Atlanta @ San Francisco (LATE)

Fox early game 15-FOX-E-V2.png

Red: Dallas @ Giants

Yellow: Cardinals Lions

Green: Carolina @ Buffalo

***The Fox late game, Packers @ Ravens, will be shown around the country.

Which games are you following? Which ones affect Colts playoff chances? Which teams are you rooting for.

My team plays tomorrow. So, I probably will not  be watching much today.  

Enjoy! :fb:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It is already Week 15. The NFL season seems to fly. 

TNF: Chiefs beat the Chargers 43-28

Saturday Night Football: Colts beat the Pats 27-17

Lots of football to watch on TV.

10 Games today

On CBS

15-CBS-V3.png

Red: Tennessee @ Pittsburgh (I wish I had this one showing.)

Yellow: NY Jets @ Miami

Orange: Houston @ Jacksonville

Blue:  Cincinnati @ Denver (LATE)

Green: Atlanta @ San Francisco (LATE)

Fox early game 15-FOX-E-V2.png

Red: Dallas @ Giants

Yellow: Cardinals Lions

Green: Carolina @ Buffalo

***The Fox late game, Packers @ Ravens, will be shown around the country.

Which games are you following? Which ones affect Colts playoff chances? Which teams are you rooting for.

My team plays tomorrow. So, I probably will not  be watching much today.  

Enjoy! :fb:

Thanks for the thread. I appreciate it when you make these. I get Titans at Pitt at 1pm on CBS and Cowboys at Giants on Fox. Packers at Ravens at 430 on CBS.

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thanks for the thread. I appreciate it when you make these. I get Titans at Pitt at 1pm on CBS and Cowboys at Giants on Fox. Packers at Ravens at 430 on CBS.

You're welcome. You get some good games. I'm rooting for the Ravens but I think Colts fans are rooting for the Packers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope the Ravens win their division because they own the tiebreaker over us regarding Wildcard. Tennessee winning would help us because it would end Pitt's season, Cincy at Denver, I am ok either way because a loss by either helps us.

Actually I think we need to root for denver to win because we need ravens to win that division. I don’t think ravens are going to win today so we really need Steelers, browns, Bengals to lose.

Rooting for Green Bay as we hold most tiebreakers over Baltimore anyway (Star would have to align for them to get in over us if identical records due to our AFC record over them).  

Pitt over Tenn as I now want the AFC South title

LV over Clev keep both behind us with cushion

Cinn over Denver, all but eliminate Broncos and get Bengals in over Ravens

13 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Rooting for Green Bay as we hold most tiebreakers over Baltimore anyway (Star would have to align for them to get in over us if identical records due to our AFC record over them).  

Pitt over Tenn as I now want the AFC South title

LV over Clev keep both behind us with cushion

Cinn over Denver, all but eliminate Broncos and get Bengals in over Ravens

I kinda think you want the Ravens to win the north. We know the Colts can play them well in their house.  Also, and more importantly, they are one of the few teams that owns a tie breaker over the Colts.  If you can have them out of the wildcard race that’s good for the Colts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I kinda think you want the Ravens to win the north. We know the Colts can play them well in their house.  Also, and more importantly, they are one of the few teams that owns a tie breaker over the Colts.  If you can have them out of the wildcard race that’s good for the Colts.

Colts hold more tiebreakers over Balt then Balt holds over Indy......would rather play at Cinn then Balt if comes to that. I think Ravens fall all the way out with Indy,Buff and LAC getting wildcard spots

9 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

They are missing Hopkins and falling apart like a lot of people thought would happen to the Titans without Henry.

Their typical late season crash. They did it last season too. If colts can  beat them next week I think there will be a good chance the raiders game we will be able to clinch a playoff birth with a win.

5 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Colts hold more tiebreakers over Balt then Balt holds over Indy......would rather play at Cinn then Balt if comes to that. I think Ravens fall all the way out with Indy,Buff and LAC getting wildcard spots

Ravens hold the head to head tiebreaker.

6 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

The ravens own the head to head tie breaker over the Colts if it comes down to just them the Colts are out.  The Colts own the tiebreaker over just about everyone else including both the Browns and Bengals at the moment.   

28 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Cardinals have allowed 52 yards rushing in one quarter to Craig Reynolds. Bodes well next week. Goff is also passing very well.  Murray only has 5 yards passing lol.

Cardinals are bad against the run most backs average over 4 yards a carry against them.

4 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Which ONLY comes into play if Ravens have beat ALL teams they are tied with not just us.....which they wont likely have since so many teams similar recoed and then that gets thrown right out...that is the key

It comes into play if it comes down to just the Colts and Ravens.  Head-to-head is the first tie breaker.  That’s why you don’t want the Ravens in that mix.  Multiple teams yes advantage slips back to the Colts but three way tie breakers don’t happen that much at the end of the season.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

It comes into play if it comes down to just the Colts and Ravens.  Head-to-head is the first tie breaker.  That’s why you don’t want the Ravens in that mix.  Multiple teams yes advantage slips back to the Colts but three way tie breakers don’t happen that much at the end of the season.

Odds just two teams end up in tiebreaker almost non existent so not really much a factor and further more dont forget when teams tied in same division for 2nd and 3rd that first comes into play and who advance they dont put both into AFC record tiebreaker and Balt behind both Clev and Cinn they wouldnt even make it into the discussion . We advance over either Clev or Cinn

Just now, holeymoley99 said:

Odds just two teams end up in tiebreaker almost non existent so not really much a factor and further more dont forget when teams tied in same division for 2nd and 3rd that first comes into play and who advance they dont put both into AFC record tiebreaker and Balt behind both Clev and Cinn they wouldnt even make it into the discussion . We advance over either Clev or Cinn

Odds head to head breaker vs Balt comes into play about 5-10%..isnt happening

7 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Odds head to head breaker vs Balt comes into play about 5-10%..isnt happening

no it’s not two teams coming down for a tiebreaker happens almost every year.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

no it’s not two teams coming down for a tiebreaker happens almost every year.

You may want to research that a bit, or better yet remember back 11 months in the AFC....Balt,Clev,Indy all finish 11-5 for 5,6,7 seed and Mia lost final game or would have been 4 all tied

I believe there will be more than five head coaching vacancies. There are two already and there may be more in Chicago, Minny, and Pitt.

Who are some of the coaching candidates that people like? One Vikings fans wants Eberflus. 

I don't like changing coaches; so, I don't know who I want if we fire Zimmer. I hope we keep our GM.