Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Pats at Colts Post Game Thoughts

EastStreet

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Granson has shown enough flashes I am excited for what he will do in the future. He is even blocking very well. Maybe we let MO walk so he gets more playing time next season. I agree with some on MO. I just don’t think he is capable of much more. A good blocker and a flash play here or there. Maybe let him walk and move Granson up a notch. Then find someone else as that 3rd TE.

Yes I know MOC is a great blocker but we need more production in the passing game and he's been giving us nothing in that regard. I would believe he'll be gone in the off season. Yes, Granson will turn into something very productive for us I really do believe. 

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I shouldn't say this but @Moosejawcoltwill come up with something trust me haha . Leonard played his game of the season last night with 10 tackles, 1 huge INT that prevented the Pats from scoring before the half, and he forced a fumble but the Pats recovered it.

Look at my previous posts. Great playmaker over rated in run support and pass coverage. 

21 hours ago, Coltsfan98 said:

Agreed. He wasn't great but it happens especially against a defense like the Pats. He made some plays when we needed them.

I'm more concerned about the kicking game myself. Those 2 missed FG's nearly cost us this game just like the Ravens game. Need a consistent kicker. 

emotions were high on that kick and yes i know thats not an excuse but if there was a time to miss one that was the time because we had it covered.  if it was for the game then maybe a lil different. I still like both our options on kicking. 

On 12/18/2021 at 10:36 PM, MB-ColtsFan said:

I *think* it was a second down where Wentz went to Pittman on the sideline who was heavily covered, but he had Pascal underneath pretty open and he still threw it to Pittman.  He has to take what's given to him.

Overall not a terrible game by Wentz.  The pick was a bonehead play, but he used his legs tonight and got yardage and kept the clock running.

Yes he threw side armed to get around the reach of a defender.....threw it behind Pittman. I remember that play!

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-week-16-2021-nfl-season

Based on the power rankings out on NFL.com we are the #2 team in the AFC.  I know it doesn't mean anything but somebody is taking the Colts seriously right now.

A loss this weekend would change everything again.  But a win?  We are in a good spot for the playoffs and still in the hunt for the division.

1 hour ago, gspdx said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-week-16-2021-nfl-season

Based on the power rankings out on NFL.com we are the #2 team in the AFC.  I know it doesn't mean anything but somebody is taking the Colts seriously right now.

A loss this weekend would change everything again.  But a win?  We are in a good spot for the playoffs and still in the hunt for the division.

It scares the hell out of me. On the nfl preview almost all of them picked the colts Saturday. Colin cowherd has them at 5 in his top ten. 

Archived