Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rooting Interest this week

holeymoley99

Always obvious when NFC team plays AFC what helps, and when teams above us in peaking order play lower clubs but one hard one this week for me.

Cinn (5-3) vs Clev (4-4). Bengals win pushes us ahead of Browns for wild card standings but Brown win push but clubs just 1 ahead instead of Cinn two ahead. Both flawed clubs, think bottom could fall out on Bengals quicker so pulling for a Browns loss here.

Thoughts ?

8 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Always obvious when NFC team plays AFC what helps, and when teams above us in peaking order play lower clubs but one hard one this week for me.

Cinn (5-3) vs Clev (4-4). Bengals win pushes us ahead of Browns for wild card standings but Brown win push but clubs just 1 ahead instead of Cinn two ahead. Both flawed clubs, think bottom could fall out on Bengals quicker so pulling for a Browns loss here.

Thoughts ?

Need Bengals to keep it together long enough to beat Steelers who are also ahead of us, along with the Patriots and raiders

11 hours ago, Stephen said:

Not sure how much no Henry affects Titans but don't imagine it be too much

It will definitely change the way defenses approach their game plan. I don’t know how much that will affect their ability to win, but Tannehill will no longer be seeing 7-8 guys in the box every play.

Most of you will get to see the Vikes game at the Ravens in the early afternoon game on Fox. I will get Denver at Dallas. :thmdown:

09-FOX-E.png

Link: 506sports.com

Blue: Vikings @ Ravens

Red: Denver @Dallas

Green: Falcons @ Saints

Yellow: Houston @ Dolphins 

In the late game, most of the country will see Green  Bay @ Kansas City. It will be the pro debut of Jordan Love.

See Link for CBS single games.

I'll probably switch between Browns-Bengals and Vikings-Ravens. I like watching Lamar Jackson and how the Vikings will handle him.  Dalvin Cook often is difficult to stop. Also, Joe Burrow is fun to watch and this being a division game, it could be close.  Decisions, decisions. 

On 11/5/2021 at 8:39 AM, holeymoley99 said:

Thoughts ?

Bengals I would rather. I want the Browns to be knocked down as they are closer already. I assume one of them will make playoffs so rather it be the higher team already there.

24 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Most of you will get to see the Vikes game at the Ravens in the early afternoon game on Fox. I will get Denver at Dallas. :thmdown:

09-FOX-E.png

Link: 506sports.com

Blue: Vikings @ Ravens

Red: Denver @Dallas

Green: Falcons @ Saints

Yellow: Houston @ Dolphins 

In the late game, most of the country will see Green  Bay @ Kansas City. It will be the pro debut of Jordan Love.

See Link for CBS single games.

I will be watching all day Redzone with the Colts off this weekend. My favorite way to watch games, no commercials and get to see the big plays

7 minutes ago, Pelt said:

Literally every team just slightly ahead of us won their damn games today... :pcsmash:

That is true I guess, but none of them look like very good teams.  The Bills game certainly doesn’t look as difficult with the loss to Jax.  There doesn’t seem to be any good teams in then AFC.  With Rodgers the pack probably beats the Chiefs by 2 or 3 TDS.  It’s crazy.  Balt squeaks past a mediocre Vikes team.  We know we can compete with Tenn.  

Take care of JAx and If we can split with buff and TB we should be ready to get in and compete for the AFC.  If parody is what the league wants, thats what they have.  

strange season.

12 hours ago, Pelt said:

Literally every team just slightly ahead of us won their damn games today... :pcsmash:

Bengals lost though may have been better if they won but they are now back into the pack, same for Raiders they likely arent winning West and lost so we made up ground on them. Buffalo may not win East if Pats stay  hot so made up ground on them and have them head to head soon. We wont make up all the ground at once, we didnt lose all the ground at once. A several week process, this week is a huge game and Clev plays New England and KC plays Raiders so guaranteed to make up spots on 2 clubs minimum with a win.

Archived