Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Better Record at End of Season?

craigerb

Over which AFC teams do we have a better record/tie-breaker at end of season?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Pick all that apply

So the Titans finish their schedule out like so:

KC - L
IND - Hoping we win this... (L)
LAR - L
NO - W
HOU - W

NE - W
BYE
JAX - W
PIT - L (I hope)
SF - W (but who knows, maybe Lance is cooking by then and a sneaky L for TEN?)
MIA - W
HOU - W

This would put them anywhere from 12 - 5 to 10 - 7 is SF and PIT can pull off wins. I'm sure it won't shake out exactly this way, but I don't see their record being that far off this assuming we can beat them when we play in week 8.

Meaning we need to beat all the teams we SHOULD beat (JAX twice, HOU again, NYJ and obviously TEN), plus at least 4 of the following to have a shot at the playoffs:

SF
BUF
TB
NE
ARI
LV 

We do love giving ourselves a steep hill to climb....

TN doesn't lose to KC or Pitts, but they probably don't beat NO. I think we can beat them at LOS, but we'll see. That would make them 12-5 and division Champs. They'd have to have a pretty monumental collapse for us to win the division after last night. But I think we have a decent shot at a WC at 10-7 and maybe a shot at 11-6 if we beat them in the rematch. We need to get and stay healthy and to quit beating ourselves. 

1 minute ago, FRW said:

TN doesn't lose to KC or Pitts, but they probably don't beat NO. I think we can beat them at LOS, but we'll see. That would make them 12-5 and division Champs. They'd have to have a pretty monumental collapse for us to win the division after last night. But I think we have a decent shot at a WC at 10-7 and maybe a shot at 11-6 if we beat them in the rematch. We need to get and stay healthy and to quit beating ourselves. 

I think KC found their groove Sunday, Tennessee got extremely lucky last night. I think KC will beat them. 

• Shive changed the title to Better Record at End of Season?
4 minutes ago, runthepost said:

KC isn’t stopping Henry. If Chris Jones isn’t back, Henry is getting 150 + yards

On the flip side will Titans get lucky with 3 Redzone stops again vs the Chiefs. Bills left at least 8 points off the scoreboard. Also that secondary is hurting.

Archived