Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What has been happening with the colts?

TheBlueAndWhite

I figured I would ask to get some information on my states professional football team. As apparently living in Indiana doesn't seem to qualify you to be able to watch it on local channels. 

Haven't been able to see a game yet. But I am surprised at how disappointing they have been, as I've heard from other fans.

So long story short, what is going wrong with this football team? 

32 minutes ago, TheBlueAndWhite said:

I figured I would ask to get some information on my states professional football team. As apparently living in Indiana doesn't seem to qualify you to be able to watch it on local channels. 

Haven't been able to see a game yet. But I am surprised at how disappointing they have been, as I've heard from other fans.

So long story short, what is going wrong with this football team? 

Do you live in nw Indiana?

6 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Down by 1....do you not have a tv or radio ?

I try to get info from fans, not national media, or local radio. It's mostly inaccurate, but if we are as bad as they say we're in trouble, just trying to get fans perspective of what's going on? Not much of a radio person, and frustrated I can't watch a game on local channels. 

Just now, jvan1973 said:

It's on CBS right now.   I live in Elkhart

Not here man. For whatever reason. 

6 minutes ago, TheBlueAndWhite said:

Once again, not here my man, I watched the first quarter of the lions and Ravens game on cbs to start, then shut it off. Now it's on, so not sure when it switched,I'm guessing half time maybe. But anyhow,thank you for letting me know! 

You have WSBT right?

Not to sound pessimist because I'm not but I've kind of seen us as an average team for years. The bottom is falling out this year and I think it was overdue anyways. If we can keep our likely to be high draft pick in the first this team has potential moving forward. But you are what your record says you are and against playoff teams we just aren't there yet.

This Colts team simply is just not that good. They are prone to finding ways to beat themselves. Their margin of error is small to begin with and injuries have made it even smaller. Thus far, the things that Ballard has hung his calling card on offensive line, running game and defensive line have failed them.  Ballard continues to invest in our own players and Irsay into Ballard and Reich but they may be not be as good as they believe themselves to be. 

1 hour ago, Coltsman1788 said:

This Colts team simply is just not that good. They are prone to finding ways to beat themselves. Their margin of error is small to begin with and injuries have made it even smaller. Thus far, the things that Ballard has hung his calling card on offensive line, running game and defensive line have failed them.  Ballard continues to invest in our own players and Irsay into Ballard and Reich but they may be not be as good as they believe themselves to be. 

Yes, Ballard would rather pay chronic injury guys like Nelson (back) and Darius (ankle) than spend money in free agency. Pay his own guy b.s. 

But don't worry, we have no skill players... But we have a generational talent on a terrible offensive line. 

1 hour ago, Ratking said:

Yes, Ballard would rather pay chronic injury guys like Nelson (back) and Darius (ankle) than spend money in free agency. Pay his own guy b.s. 

But don't worry, we have no skill players... But we have a generational talent on a terrible offensive line. 

Wow to call Leonard and Nelson Injury prone is laughable. And we haven't paid Nelson just yet.

12 hours ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Wow to call Leonard and Nelson Injury prone is laughable. And we haven't paid Nelson just yet.

Nelson got hurt yesterday, Nelson has a bad back. Those just don't go away. I don't want to see the colts pay him top money when they have a skill player problem. 

Darius is not worth 100 million. He has said his ankle isn't right and he is going push through and rehab till off season. Is he good, yes...is he worth 100 million.....NO.  

Archived