Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should We Bring Humber Back For St

CS Colts Fan

just found this on rotoworld,, was wondering what you thought about bringing him back for ST.. he lead the team in 2008.. or do you think we won;t need him?

Ramon Humber - LB - Saints

The Saints failed to tender restricted free agent LB Ramon Humber, making him an unrestricted free agent.

An undrafted free agent addition by Indianapolis back in 2009, Humber went on to lead the Colts in special teams tackles his rookie season. A broken hand has limited him to 18 games over the last two seasons, but, at just 24-years-old, he should find himself competing for a roster spot somewhere this off-season.

I honestly don't remember him at all. Rookie year was good, but would like to know why he was let go , maybe just too much other talent on roster? Be worth a look if injury is healed and ok, young enough to have lots of years ahead of him

I really did like Humber when he was on the Colts and that's because he always had a good attitude and was very good on ST. I would be all for his return. He could also provide depth at the ILB spot, which has no bodies.