Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Th CBS Hosts Predicted The Game

King Colt

1 hour ago, IcEWoLF said:

Yep, KC might have been the winner if they would have done a better job at protecting Mahomes and if his receivers if they would have at least catched the balls.

Both Reid and Mahomes did not adjust to their OL being overwhelmed plus Hill AND Kelce covered well. Typically back up OL players are better at run blocking than pass blocking, IMO.

It looked like the early  Manning days where they refused to run the ball even with 2 safeties deep. You can at least keep the D honest by doing that, with draw plays, off the tackle runs and occasional screens. Sometimes, just giving opposing DCs something to think about affects their play calling instead of just chucking it 45-50 times.

On 2/8/2021 at 5:04 AM, King Colt said:

The predicted scores by the pros goes to show how & why opinions are useless and should be acknowledged by posters here.

Phil        KC 30 TB 24

Coach    KC 20 TB 24

Nate      KC 38 TB 35

Boomer KC 34 TB 30 

I always love when posters attempt to show experts are wrong in a transparent attempt to claim that it shows that their opinion is just as good, just as valid as the opinions of the experts.

Yeah....   that’s a big no for me.....

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I always love when posters attempt to show experts are wrong in a transparent attempt to claim that it shows that their opinion is just as good, just as valid as the opinions of the experts.

Yeah....   that’s a big no for me.....

On the contrary no such comparison was made. Was it? Can you show it to everyone? I love when posters make claims they pull out of the butts. Quit while you're behind.

On 2/8/2021 at 8:04 AM, King Colt said:

The predicted scores by the pros goes to show how & why opinions are useless and should be acknowledged by posters here.

Phil        KC 30 TB 24

Coach    KC 20 TB 24

Nate      KC 38 TB 35

Boomer KC 34 TB 30 

Problem with this is, most people picked the Chiefs. I had them winning 30-27 as well. Most on ESPN and the NFL Network had them winning. The game stunned a majority of people.

17 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

A lot of people don't like Romo but I think He and Nantz are the best in the business. I like them a lot better than Buck and Aikman.

I like Romo, and Aikman.  Nance is ok, Buck gets tiresome pretty fast though for me

Archived