Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans hire Nick Caserio as GM

danlhart87

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Thoughts 

Texans fans hate it for the most part. They want to get rid of the Pats stench on their team. They also believe that Brady was responsible for winning in NE and the Pats couldn't draft very well, so they dislike Caserio. I'm not worried about him going to NE at all personally. No Brady, no Belichick, nothing to worry about IMO.

9 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Texans fans hate it for the most part. They want to get rid of the Pats stench on their team. They also believe that Brady was responsible for winning in NE and the Pats couldn't draft very well, so they dislike Caserio. I'm not worried about him going to NE at all personally. No Brady, no Belichick, nothing to worry about IMO.

The fans are right to be upset. The Patriot Way was always Brady. Bill is being exposed this year finally for all of his lousy drafting which has been happening for the past 6 years and Brady carrying that team to all of its wins and chips.  It will be interesting to see if Houston also hires McDaniels. That would complete Patriots South I think. LOL

10 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

The fans are right to be upset. The Patriot Way was always Brady. Bill is being exposed this year finally for all of his lousy drafting which has been happening for the past 6 years and Brady carrying that team to all of its wins and chips.  It will be interesting to see if Houston also hires McDaniels. That would complete Patriots South I think. LOL

I kinda doubt that. Gravity finally caught up to what should have been a depleted roster due to low pick positions, roster picking that happens when a team wins a SB or the fact that Cam's arm fell off last year and 8 guys decided Covid was worth shelving their season for. I think if you give Bill a little more ammo, that team is in mix again.

The Texans might not have hit a grand slam, but they've got Watson and who was going to do worse than Bill O'Brien at roster management? He might have been worse than Grigson.

15 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

Titans have plenty of Patriots flavors themselves. I still think Watson would vouch for Eric Bieniemy over Josh McDaniels, that is my hunch.

32 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I kinda doubt that. Gravity finally caught up to what should have been a depleted roster due to low pick positions, roster picking that happens when a team wins a SB or the fact that Cam's arm fell off last year and 8 guys decided Covid was worth shelving their season for. I think if you give Bill a little more ammo, that team is in mix again.

The Texans might not have hit a grand slam, but they've got Watson and who was going to do worse than Bill O'Brien at roster management? He might have been worse than Grigson.

We'll see. The roster has not been good for several years now. And his drafting has been awful for six years. I do think the extra cap should help but if he does not find a legit QB they will be looking up at Buffalo for a long time. 

14 minutes ago, stitches said:

... and hopefully 3 years for McDaniels to finalize his move to AFC South... 

I would love for the Colts to face McDaniels twice a year. But I don't think Caserio and McDaniels have been closely linked in the past. 

Archived