Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good news-AC back at practice

Restinpeacesweetchloe

18 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I highly doubt we get Pittmann back right after the bye week which is after this next game against Cinci. But I'm definitely glad Castanzo is back!

All the reports have said most likely after the bye. He caught it fast so hopefully we get him back for the tough part of the schedule. I man that is like 3 weeks away yet. 

3 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

I highly doubt we get Pittmann back right after the bye week which is after this next game against Cinci. But I'm definitely glad Castanzo is back!

Per 'source' he plans to be back after the bye...

Also, Houston and Blackmon both said they'll be good to go for this Sunday.

Some much needed good news. We need AC back on the line.  

While the Colts’ schedule gets considerably more formidable after the bye hopefully they will get healthier and have more of their weapons available to them for that stretch of games.  This team has really been gutting it out with a roster that has been depleted by injuries at key positions.  Getting Pittman and Turay back after the bye would be a huge boost.  

1 hour ago, Nickster said:

I think the impact Laraven Clark had on that football game is underestimated on this board.

I think he played better than expected. That first sack by Chubb, looked like a RB was supposed to “chip” and didn’t.
  He made some good blocks in the run game. That being said, I’m glad AC is back. OT is definitely a draft need.

14 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

Per 'source' he plans to be back after the bye...

Also, Houston and Blackmon both said they'll be good to go for this Sunday.

I would be surprised. Compartment syndrome surgery takes 3-4 months to heal according to the ol google machine. lol. Would love to have him back.

1 hour ago, pgt_rob said:

I would be surprised. Compartment syndrome surgery takes 3-4 months to heal according to the ol google machine. lol. Would love to have him back.

They caught early. Even he said in one of his videos he won’t miss much time. He had the wound closed up and it’s healed.  There is no indication he will miss that long. He had no complications.  He still might miss the lions game because that is when he will be able to come back to practice but no later then the next game.

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

They caught early. Even he said in one of his videos he won’t miss much time. He had the wound closed up and it’s healed.  There is no indication he will miss that long. He had no complications.  He still might miss the lions game because that is when he will be able to come back to practice but no later then the next game.

Apparently we can thank his GF for making him go to the hospital.  

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

True. I heard he had another small surgery on it. So I'm hoping for the best and hope he can return quickly.

Archived