Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Charges Dropped Against Kraft

pacolts56

It’ll be interesting to see what Goodell will do.   

His stated policy is that you don’t have to be convicted or even charged with a crime to be subject to NFL discipline.  So Roger could still levy punishment on Kraft.   Fine?   Suspension?   Remember what was done to Irsay.....

I’m confident something will be done.  The question is how much?

1 hour ago, Flash7 said:

Does anyone know what happened to the girls (sex slaves) that worked at the day spa? Were they convicted of prostitution?

Meanwhile, the charges against Kraft are dropped?

Money is above the law. Always has been and always will be, I guess.

To be fair my understanding is that the prostitutes turned out not to be trafficked.  

That to me makes it really hard to get upset about this one.  

On 9/24/2020 at 2:54 PM, pacolts56 said:

Ju$tice is $erved I guess....

On 9/24/2020 at 4:21 PM, Superman said:

The court decided not to allow the video evidence, leaving them with no way to pursue the case. 

Sounds like Roger Goodell's methods... :peek:

Constitutional issue where the ruling came in an appeals court-

“The type of law enforcement surveillance utilized in these cases is extreme. While there will be situations which may warrant the use of the techniques at issue, the strict Fourth Amendment safeguards developed over the past few decades must be observed,” the judges ruled.

“To permit otherwise would yield unbridled discretion to agents of law enforcement and the government, the antithesis of the constitutional liberty of people to be secure against unreasonable searches and seizures,” the court added.

"The search warrant application that the police filed with the judge was to monitor and record what was happening the spa," Wagner said. "But in the judge's order, he only put the word monitor, not monitor and record."

23 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Constitutional issue where the ruling came in an appeals court-

“The type of law enforcement surveillance utilized in these cases is extreme. While there will be situations which may warrant the use of the techniques at issue, the strict Fourth Amendment safeguards developed over the past few decades must be observed,” the judges ruled.

“To permit otherwise would yield unbridled discretion to agents of law enforcement and the government, the antithesis of the constitutional liberty of people to be secure against unreasonable searches and seizures,” the court added.

"The search warrant application that the police filed with the judge was to monitor and record what was happening the spa," Wagner said. "But in the judge's order, he only put the word monitor, not monitor and record."

Yeah, just to be clear it wasn't a judgment on my part. Just saying, they couldn't really proceed without the video evidence. It was the backbone of the case.

And the comment about Goodell was just snark, since he likes to destroy video evidence related to accusations against the Patriots.

On 9/25/2020 at 10:31 AM, Flash7 said:

Does anyone know what happened to the girls (sex slaves) that worked at the day spa? Were they convicted of prostitution?

Meanwhile, the charges against Kraft are dropped?

Money is above the law. Always has been and always will be, I guess.

There was never any evidence of trafficking .

Archived