Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We got like 10 running backs?? and what happened to dominic rhodes?

coltsuser21

Joseph addai--donald brown--delone carter--chad spann--javaris james--dominic rhodes--devin moore--darren evans

I think 1st string is Joseph addai, then delone carter, then donald brown

I think Chad Spann and Devin moore will stay for kick/punt returns

I think javaris james and darren evans are gone.

What happened to dominic rhodes is he still with us or gone????

Joseph addai--donald brown--delone carter--chad spann--javaris james--dominic rhodes--devin moore--darren evans

hasnt been on roosteer as of 8-2 update, either is peyton or white so unless on PUP which he isnt he may be out

word that's what's up we need speed....but they used brandon james wrong tho to me he didnt get a chance to prove himself....oh we need to get rid of mike hart too

Harts gone We cut ties to him when FA started. Dom last I heard had not signed a new deal he's a FA. 1st String is Def gonna be Addia, 2nd is gonna be battle between Carter and Brown and unless Brown picks it up Carter will get the job

Harts gone We cut ties to him when FA started. Dom last I heard had not signed a new deal he's a FA. 1st String is Def gonna be Addia, 2nd is gonna be battle between Carter and Brown and unless Brown picks it up Carter will get the job

we need to get rid of brown because he's not what we need I think carter should be 2nd and it 3rd should be between evans, jarrvis james, moore, and brandon james

we need to get rid of brown because he's not what we need I think carter should be 2nd and it 3rd should be between evans, jarrvis james, moore, and brandon james

I think this is the yr. for Brown where he either steps up or he's gone. Carter looks REAL Good I believe he'll beat out Brown. 3rd String is gonna be a battle Im not sure whos gonna get it but I say Moore is gonna be the KR he's FAST.

I think this is the yr. for Brown where he either steps up or he's gone. Carter looks REAL Good I believe he'll beat out Brown. 3rd String is gonna be a battle Im not sure whos gonna get it but I say Moore is gonna be the KR he's FAST.

did they say they would do anything to jarrvis james about getting pulled over and finding weed on him?

did they say they would do anything to jarrvis james about getting pulled over and finding weed on him?

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? When did this happen? I didnt hear about that but being in Oklahoma you dont get Colts news so yeah lol

90 players on training camp rosters this year instead of the usual 80 so that in part explains the large #'s.

Rhodes is not on the roster, nor should he be at this point. You bring in young guys and hope you hit on one. You already know what you have in him and at his age, there is limited if any interest in him. If you need to bring him back in season due to injury, you can.

James and Evans are both still on the roster. Where are you getting your information? Where ever it is, I would look elsewhere.

he is a rb he played rb/kr in college but colts drafted him for the wr position

Colts did NOT draft him, he was a UDFA, and we only picked him up for special teams, not RB, not WR.

As for playing RB in college, he barely touched the ball on offense for the Gators. He was a special teams guy in college too.

I believe the colts will keep Spann instead of Moore, the guy plays like he's 15 pounds heavier and he is quick and strong. Moore is just a KR but we'll just have to see in the preseason games, thats definitely one of the positions im definitely looking forward to come the first game.

Addai

Brown

Carter

Moore and Spann fighting for the last spot as a potential KR/PR

Baby J and Evans likely done or PS with the drafting of Carter who will be our "power" back

Hart, Rhodes and Brandon James have all been cut and/or unsigned already

Wonder if we'll hear our three-headed monster rushing attack labeled ABC this year. :)

Has anyone heard anything about Evans? he is the guy who really intrigues me. I would love for him to make the practice squad. at least.

Me too, he seems like the natural back up to Carter if he should be injured. Earlier last week he wasn't getting glowing reports but you can't really judge a guy in shorts.

We'll know more after Saturday night. I envision ABC (good one Great Dane) and Moore making the roster and either Evans or the kid from NI on the PS.

Me too, he seems like the natural back up to Carter if he should be injured. Earlier last week he wasn't getting glowing reports but you can't really judge a guy in shorts.

We'll know more after Saturday night. I envision ABC (good one Great Dane) and Moore making the roster and either Evans or the kid from NI on the PS.

That is a good one!

• 2 weeks later...

A-ddai

B-rown

C-arter

D-evin Moore

E-vans

Also dosnt Eric Foster play FB sometimes? So there's....

F-oster

The alphebetical running attack. lol

lol!!!! Nice!!! 

I'm really worried that if they get rid of Evans he's going to go somewhere else and tear stuff up. Hopefully he continues to kick butt in the preseason and we can find a roster spot for him.