Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MVP Watch Week 1

danlhart87

Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray more likely this year. Chiefs will run more and Lamar will run less this year due to which their teams might win more with less gaudy stats from the QB.

Seahawks came out with a pass heavy offense yesterday but it could be Pete Carroll thinking ahead of Belichick and knowing Belichick will switch to nickel and dime Ds to defend them and they will provide 25 carries for Chris Carson on SNF to change it on the Patriots' run D, just watch.

Kyler Murray will be like Lamar from last year, with the rushing yards if yesterday is any indication.

1 hour ago, FortheWin said:

I agree. I was responding to your post where you said Brees would win it. I disagree after watching his arm strength on Sunday. He is shot. 

I know what you were referring to but I'm just saying it's too early to know for sure.

If this was week 8 or 10 and he looked the same then sure but now it's anybodies guess

On 9/15/2020 at 9:25 AM, danlhart87 said:

I know what you were referring to but I'm just saying it's too early to know for sure.

If this was week 8 or 10 and he looked the same then sure but now it's anybodies guess

I really like Murray a lot this year too. I hope Arizona can compete in that division. Beating the niners was huge.

Archived