Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cedric Benson

esidery

Don't like him much, he has some pretty bad knees due to a knee injury in 2005 vs the niners and one about 4 years ago. He only gets to 1000 yards because they go so run heavy. He got to 1000 yards the last 2 seasons, but had less than 4 ypc. He's overrated. I think he's a good running back in a 2 back attack system. He would be good for the Giants. He can't be taking the majority of the carries. He could be good here, but he's expensive and we have other needs. Similar situation with Johnny Stewart, not the right time and plus Benson isn't that good.

He is not worth it! I promise you Cincinnati is not keeping him for a reason. He fumbles and complains a lot. He is all about himself and not the team. If they lose a game he says its because he did not get the ball enough. He is a big cry baby IMO and I agree he is getting old. I actually like a different runner they have, Brian Leonard. They really only use him for 3rd down plays though.

Benson, if the Colts actually want him on the team, will not be offered a contract until closer to training camp opens up. He might not even get an offer from anybody until week or two into training camp. Teams most likely evaluate what they have and then see if they need "veteran" leadership or if what they have just isn't working.

Hmmm... well then I guess that means we might go get him then. Not too sold on Carter and Brown in the backfield.

I'm just waiting for the trifecta. He's gotten pulled over drunk on a boat, and a car...I will accept flying and conducting a train under the influence. One or the other. If he somehow manages to get both, get this man a medal.

As for RB. No thanks.

I'm just waiting for the trifecta. He's gotten pulled over drunk on a boat, and a car...I will accept flying and conducting a train under the influence. One or the other. If he somehow manages to get both, get this man a medal.

As for RB. No thanks.

Lol...that would be some feat indeed!

Oh...no thanks on CB as well ;)

Free agent, powerful runner. Could help out luck on key downs. I would like it. Thoughts?

Off the subject,Matt Forte is ticked the Bears brought in Mike Bush. I love Forte, Grigs would be my hero if he could land Forte,great hands as well as running ability,

benson is a guy id pass on. now i wonder what the bears would want for forte? because we all know forte is going to want out of chicago after being disrespected and handed a franchise tag and they turn around and sign michael bush. or pending on cap space come next year maybe try to get MJD before jacksonville resigns him if he isnt resigned before the end of the season. it wont happen but its not impossible either if theres enough room in salary cap to go get him

Off the subject,Matt Forte is ticked the Bears brought in Mike Bush. I love Forte, Grigs would be my hero if he could land Forte,great hands as well as running ability,

lol i didnt even read your post and i said forte also lol. but i added MJD next off season if theres room in the cap to go after him.