Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This draft was set with hopes of picking up a DE and DT in free agency and maybe a bridge QB or rolling with JB for another year

13 Neville Gallimore, IDL

34 Tee Higgins, WR

44 Jonah Jackson, IOL

75 Jalen Hurts, QB

122 A.J. Dillon, RB

160 Javelin Guidry, S

193 Binjimen Victor, WR

197 A.J. Green, CB

I think it fills some spots to get us where we could really contend into the playoffs.

What your thoughts and concerns

Not concerned about OT succession or TE depth?  Only concern for me is that Jonah Jackson is probably drafted too high - he could make it to our 4th IMO.  Replacing him with Wanogho would be a solid move... 

Good job, though!

2 hours ago, Archer said:

Not concerned about OT succession or TE depth?  Only concern for me is that Jonah Jackson is probably drafted too high - he could make it to our 4th IMO.  Replacing him with Wanogho would be a solid move... 

Good job, though!

I took Jonah 8 spots ahead of the where he listed( used NFL draft network), just think his mentality fits our Oline perfectly. My hope for AJ is a hybrid roll( full back, split back, or even off ball tight end) he is big fast and can catch really well

52 minutes ago, Jeremy Waldon said:

I took Jonah 8 spots ahead of the where he listed( used NFL draft network), just think his mentality fits our Oline perfectly. My hope for AJ is a hybrid roll( full back, split back, or even off ball tight end) he is big fast and can catch really well

Jonah seems to have a story Ballard will like.  Transferring up to one of the premier programs as a graduate, and immediately becoming their best OL.  Remember how Ya Sin was praised for his jump up to the next level of competition...

5 hours ago, Jeremy Waldon said:

This draft was set with hopes of picking up a DE and DT in free agency and maybe a bridge QB or rolling with JB for another year

13 Neville Gallimore, IDL

34 Tee Higgins, WR

44 Jonah Jackson, IOL

75 Jalen Hurts, QB

122 A.J. Dillon, RB

160 Javelin Guidry, S

193 Binjimen Victor, WR

197 A.J. Green, CB

I think it fills some spots to get us where we could really contend into the playoffs.

What your thoughts and concerns

So you're telling me Gallimore is better than Kinlaw who by the way is a top 15 pick. Gallimore is a day 2 player. 

3 hours ago, DownHillRunner said:

So you're telling me Gallimore is better than Kinlaw who by the way is a top 15 pick. Gallimore is a day 2 player. 

I would prefer kinlaw as well but not knowing what his knee issues are for sure, i opted for the next DT in line.

On the draft board used Gallimore is at 22 overall. Just kinda on the line getting a big DT with possible knee problems 

4 hours ago, DownHillRunner said:

I personally believe Kinlaw will be gone before we draft...

Archived