Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Mel Kiper's Hair

Jameis Winston has Lasik Surgery

There was a great tweet (I forget who it was) that said Jameis is going from 30/30 to 20/20!

• Haha 3

So that he can see the defender who he is throwing the pick to... :) 

Actually it doesn't. The year he won the Heisman he squinted all the time. The next year he was a pick machine, and that was the year he got contacts. So apparently the better he sees the worse he plays..

23 hours ago, ColtJax said:

Actually it doesn't. The year he won the Heisman he squinted all the time. The next year he was a pick machine, and that was the year he got contacts. So apparently the better he sees the worse he plays..

Being able to see reality can be a problem.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, DougDew said:

Maybe he thinks Lasik surgery fixes colorblindness?

Now he has Predator vision and can see thru the cheerleaders locker room.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Mountain West conference doesn't get many TV spotlights nor the athletes on a consistent basis for most of us to pay attention.    Logan Wilson started rising after his Senior Bowl, then came his Pro Day when scouts from 22 teams were there:   https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/draft/denver-broncos-draft-board-wyoming-lb-logan-wilson-climbing   After the combine, it was reflected in his nfl.com rating as well:   https://www.nfl.com/prospects/logan-wilson?id=32195749-4c74-7370-743f-2000a41bbeba   When you have a team captain with no red flags that has been highly productive, that is the kind of guy most teams gravitate towards without worrying about the high floor the player can bring to the table.   
    • I agree about his play       There was a rumor Zimmer wanted him back
    • What is it to you? Cousins does not play for your team. Why do you care what Vikings fans think of him? Serious question. I could not care less what you think of JB or any other player on your team.   Btw, it sounds like stats are all that matters to you. I guess in 2015, you wished you had Blake Bortles as your QB. He threw for over 4,400 yards and 35 TDs. Guess what? He was a big loser in 2015.   Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 
    • Bringing this full circle to Rhodes...he is available because of his play last couple years and especially late last year. My hope though is we use him differently.
    • He was explaining that the KC contract is one reason that Rhodes was available       They were asked questions about play      Any person can get frustrated when you see your favorite players leave because one player is getting paid a huge contract and not produce what was promised         One reason I still get sick when I hear Bill Polian 
  • Members