Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Chiefs Thread

shakedownstreet

3 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Lol good point but a new Goat is rising. I would take Maholmes over Manning or Brady if I had a choice.

Initially I was gonna say you’re wrong. But Mahomes has made it to the AFC Championship in two of three years. However I don’t see him on the same level as Manning. Maybe Philip Rivers. But he’s young yet.

13 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Initially I was gonna say you’re wrong. But Mahomes has made it to the AFC Championship in two of three years. However I don’t see him on the same level as Manning. Maybe Philip Rivers. But he’s young yet.

I dont like to hype someone before they earn it. But he trully is special. If he didnt get hurt when we played them, we would have never won that game.

32 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Maholmes is Brady's daddy. Baby GOAT is coming!

I guess you missed the AFCCG last year

8 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

I dont like to hype someone before they earn it. But he trully is special. If he didnt get hurt when we played them, we would have never won that game.

Impossible to know that. 

2 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

You dont think Mahomes isnt playing better in playoffs than any QB has ever? Hes doing it better than anyone ever has without refs help.

Mahomes is a great QB no doubt but to say he is Brady's daddy and calling him baby GOAT just shows your immaturity. 

There is no debating this with you because you know it all at this point. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Mahomes is a great QB no doubt but to say he is Brady's daddy and calling him baby GOAT just shows your immaturity. 

There is no debating this with you because you know it all at this point. 

He's young...  but he's very very good already!

Barring any serious injuries, he's going to be one of the best and very competitive for a long time I think.  He is something special, no doubt.

I'm not getting into the Brady debate.  I just can't.  I am so biased against him.

Just now, Gramz said:

He's young...  but he's very very good already!

Barring any serious injuries, he's going to be one of the best and very competitive for a long time I think.  He is something special, no doubt.

I'm not getting into the Brady debate.  I just can't.  I am so biased against him.

As much as I think Mahomes is a fantastic QB he don't have Belichick as a head coach. Saying he will win 7 super bowls is a huge stretch for any fan to say. 

I seem to recall things like this was said about Wilson when he came into the league. We see how that has turned out. :hat:

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

As much as I think Mahomes is a fantastic QB he don't have Belichick as a head coach. Saying he will win 7 super bowls is a huge stretch for any fan to say. 

I seem to recall things like this was said about Wilson when he came into the league. We see how that has turned out. :hat:

That's my point, with Brady.

IMO. It was all Belichick.  

• Like 1